Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania 35th Anniversary  (Read 6114 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2020, 08:42:35 AM »
Well technically they’ve made Grimoire of Souls & Moonlight Rhapsody... we’re just not going to get any physical copies of games anymore

Online Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2020, 06:36:15 AM »
I would love a brand new game, would settle for another collection of the Metriodvania titles or the harder to get/play titles (like Arcade, Rebirth, Legends), but I expect absolutely nothing or just that cellphone game coming to the states.  Maybe SOTN on Switch at most.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2020, 10:24:40 AM »
At this point I'd take Dracula XX on Switch

And I hate Dracula XX

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2020, 10:17:31 PM »
I wouldn't mind another collection. In all honesty, I think Konami did a pretty fantastic job with the one we got.

I wouldn't mind seeing Vampire Killer on a new collection, or the crappy computer ports. I dunno, it would be kind of fun to experience the weirder stuff. Vampire Killer isn't my favorite by a long shot, but I wouldn't mind giving it another go.

And more info on the Bloodlines beta would be nice. And the JP version of CVII, just for the sake of different music. But I'm sure that ship has sailed for both of those, since they weren't addressed in the previous collection.

But a remake of one of the older titles or a brand new game would be ideal. Really not expecting Konami to do anything, though.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline OldSchoolArikado

• Castlemaniac
  • Hunter in Training
  • Se habla español
    • Castlevania Latino
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2021, 11:43:46 AM »
In my case I expect an anniversary collection 2 and a new game from the franchise, maybe the demon castle wars? dreaming costs nothing.

Tags: