Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I have completed my collection of this generations systems!  (Read 5745 times)

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
I am an owner of:
Wii
DS
Xbox 360
PSP
AND NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:
PS3!!

Currently, I am playing the everliving crap out of MGS4, and was wondering, /v - I MEAN - RSU, what should I buy/rent next for PS3.  I was thinking about Uncharted, but still I'm up for suggestions.  I'm into Action, Action RPG, Adventure, Shooting, Fighting, and Puzzle games.

Also, sign here if you have completed your collection.
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline Larzuk

• Owned
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: I have completed my collection of this generations systems!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 06:39:54 AM »
Ive got all those systems.

As for games for the ps3. I liked Resistance: Fall of Man and Condemned 2, which were decent FPSs.  Oblivion Gold Edition was a decent action rpg or would that be considered action rpg? Uncharted was actually pretty good aswell.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 06:41:27 AM by Larzuk »

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 01:20:48 PM »
You should jump into the future and rent/buy the new Team Ico game. Bring me back a copy while you're at it.

I plan on getting a PS3 in the near future, whenever I get an HDTV, mainly for use as a Blu-ray player, but also to play the above mentioned Team Ico game since their games make me jizz in my pants. Right now, I have no desire to have a 360 considering any games I wanna play are also either for PC or PS3, and I'll be getting a pretty high-end PC in the next few months. But, if any worthwhile games do come out exclusively for the 360, I'll buy 'em and play 'em on my bro's system, until he moves out, after which I'll get my own.

I own and love the Wii and DS. I own a PSP also but hardly ever touch it.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 02:33:32 PM »
In Reply To #1

Why don't you use all that wealth and buy me a PS 3 while you're at it. :P

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 02:42:34 PM »
In Reply To #4

That's my Bloodreign!!
...I worked this money, dawg...
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

TRON

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 02:42:51 PM »
There are only two reasons to get a PS3 right now, MGS4 is one, the other one is the kind of architecture it uses (too bad sony locks it to no end).

There's no reason to get an XBox (maybe except Ninja Gaiden). Halo sucks balls and it's just not worth it.

I'm happy with my Wii, my two DSs and my PSP (although I barely use the PSP).

Offline Alexc2808

• JerkofWonder
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 02:38:16 PM »
In Reply To #6
Fanboy much?  ::)
I am Jerkofwonder.

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2008, 02:46:49 PM »
I'm happy with all my systems. My Wii I'm currently playing Wii Fit, Dragon Blade, and finishing up Metroid. 360 I'm playing Lost Odyssey and soon DMC4 after that's finished, and PS3 I'm playing MGS4 and Folklore.

PSP I'm playing Patapon and Katamari, and DS is being occupied by Guitar Hero On Tour.

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 08:26:43 PM »
I'll get my elite x-brick and ps3 when I get mine check from ze government. (...if I have enough after buying some music software)
Not too happy with my wii right now.
Playing:
GC-Baten Kaitos
DS-Izuna
Psp-Castlevania SotN.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline Gimph

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 09:43:37 AM »
I'll get my elite x-brick and ps3 when I get mine check from ze government. (...if I have enough after buying some music software)
Not too happy with my wii right now.
Playing:
GC-Baten Kaitos
DS-Izuna
Psp-Castlevania SotN.

Baten Kaitos is amazing. I never beat it, but I got pretty far. I'm stuck on the boss battle where you have to fight those three people whose names I forget...
Giacomo, that woman who uses the crazy rabbit spell, and that guy with the blue hair.

TRON

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 10:00:57 AM »
In Reply To #7

No, but 40% hacker pure (i.e. 60% pure hacker). I have a hardware fetish, and I find nintendo's hardware to be the most interesting out there right now. If I get something, I hack it, period. The Wii and DS have really good mods. The same can't be said for the other consoles.

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 03:54:19 PM »
Baten Kaitos is amazing. I never beat it, but I got pretty far. I'm stuck on the boss battle where you have to fight those three people whose names I forget...
Giacomo, that woman who uses the crazy rabbit spell, and that guy with the blue hair.

....Wow. I actually stopped playing at that battle (you fight em more than once though..) I died trying to take pictures of them instead of healing. Im gonna beat them tonight. Im trying to get all the cards this time. I hope they make a new game for one of the new systems.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 03:53:29 AM »
I just need a Wii and I'll have everything. But I'm going to upgrade from a 360 Core to an Elite first.

After that, I think I'm pretty satisfied as far as systems go, unless I feel froggy and decide to get a Dreamcast or Sega CD. But I have too many video games as it is.  :-[
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Tags:

anything