Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: LoS2 quicky wallpaper I made  (Read 2499 times)

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: June 02, 2012, 02:28:53 AM »
Made this wallpaper a few minutes ago, thought a few fans might like it.

http://imageshack.us/f/827/los2quickwall.jpg/
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 05:51:48 AM »
Methinks Gabey's face superimposed on the right should be slightly transparent. :-X
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 06:24:26 AM »
That's pretty good for a quick edit. I'm not sure I agree with VladCT that the face should be transparent though.

Castlevania Crypt

Re: LoS2 quicky wallpaper I made
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 07:53:54 AM »
That looks good, I like how you merged the pics. I actually made some wallpaper for LOS2 today as well. It is pretty simple, but some of them look cool.

http://www.castlevaniacrypt.com/games/los2/wallpaper.htm

Tags: