Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: So....I actually really like Judgment... O_o  (Read 32376 times)

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
Re: So....I actually really like Judgment... O_o
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2013, 02:36:41 PM »
My connection blows and I'm not sure Dolphin can even do online.  :-[ Otherwise I'd be ALLLL over that Jorge.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2013, 02:39:44 PM »
+1
We should set up a Judgment Night.

I say friday and weekends. Can't beat that                   
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2013, 02:59:09 PM »
+1
Man I am all for a Friday night judgin'.

I am awful at the game though so I would be the group's Glass Joe.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2013, 08:21:22 PM »
If I owned a copy, this would have me frothing at the mouth. Always down for some good old fashioned friendly brawling. Maria & Osca FTW!
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Kaori

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2013, 09:35:35 PM »
It's been a really long time since I've played Judgment, and I wasn't super great at it to begin with, but fighting against you all sounds like fun.  ;)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2013, 10:29:47 PM »
This might be of interest to me as well.

We need to nail down a few things:
- What date and time to do it
- What communication software (ie Skype, Google Hangout, etc), preferably a voice chat
- Rough duration of time this getogether will last

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2013, 01:35:22 AM »
+1
I wonder if someone would record some fights for those of us who can't join in the fun.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2013, 06:45:28 AM »
It wouldn't really be possible to get them all. It is not like anyone but the two players fighting can see them at the time of the match. I don't recall the game having a replay save system, did it?

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2013, 08:05:03 AM »
You'd need a capture device hooked up to the tv/wii somehow (in a way that doesn't cause a delay - like some kind of double feed where one output goes to the TV for gameplay, and another goes to a capture device), unless it's being played through Dolphin Only in which case it can be livestreamed or something.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2013, 08:11:56 AM »
Can you even get online play with an emulator?

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2013, 09:01:57 AM »
We should try it, Uzo. ;)
I saw some gameplay footage of Dolphin supposedly doing the online thing.

Not sure if the Dolphin online is the same as the regular Wii online, or if it was done in some other fashion.

Dolphin Netplay Guide
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 09:09:12 AM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2013, 09:51:52 AM »
Looks like standard emulator netplay functionality, where it pretends you're both playing locally. IE not using Nintendo's netplay servers. Insane as it may sound, it could actually be better than Nintendo's system provided you don't desync.

Can dolphin use the actual game disk and memory data from my Wii SD card?

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2013, 10:43:05 AM »
It can use the disc, IFF your disc drive is compatible.
Most aren't, though.  But you may get lucky.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2013, 10:48:08 AM »
+1
http://kotaku.com/5866481/how-to-play-wii-games-in-high-definition-on-your-pc

Here is a tutorial on how to take your game disk, make a file of it, and use it with the emulator. This should get us partially there at least. Whoever is interested should try this out and make sure they can get it working ahead of time. Then we can figure out how the netplay works and test it.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2013, 11:54:31 AM »
+1
I wonder if someone would record some fights for those of us who can't join in the fun.

This is something that they covered in SSFIV:AE-they have a replay system & a "spectator Mode" in the Endless Battle setting. Anyone who's on the roster for the fight can watch the two going at it at that moment. I've seen some great brawls between Neo & Son this way.

This doesn't have a whole lot to do with CV Judgment, I just really like Street Fighter & it was a neat addition I thought.
Groove is in the heart.