Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: 1 soldier for over a 1000 terrorists  (Read 1873 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« on: October 17, 2011, 12:27:09 PM »
Is one man's life worth the release of a thousand terrorists? This topic has been the center of argument in Israel for the past week, ever since Israel declared it has signed a deal with the terrorist movement HAMAS to free Gilad Shalit, an IDF soldier who has been captured in 2006 and held hostage in Gaza for five years. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15267100

Among those released in exchange for Shalit are those responsible for the deaths of over 500 civilians. Many of them are prisoners "with blood on their hands" (personally responsible for murder), and several of them were sentenced to life in jail for their crimes.   

So... Whaddaya think? What would you do?
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline snappleman

• ^-^
  • Inverted Dungeonite
  • Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
Re: 1 soldier for over a 1000 terrorists
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 12:34:30 PM »
--------------
^-^

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 12:31:43 PM »
Well, it's finally over. After 1,941 days in captivity, the soldier Gilad Shalit finally returns home.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4136317,00.html
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Tags:

anything