Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Last Window  (Read 6697 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2010, 10:07:04 PM »
Looked into it, and I guess all you do is install the patch via Homebrew Channel, and then once it's installed, you play the game through HBC, and I guess the app has all the necessary tools to bypass any region restrictions or whatever. So it seeeeeeems from looking at the website.

You can also install it directly to the Wii System Menu (3.2–4.2 only, it seems) and play it through that channel. Makes sense, now that I think about it. I know a guy online who's very anti-hacking, simply would never put HBC or anything on his Wii, and yet bought the game and used this patch to play it. I remember being kinda puzzled how he would play it without hacking his Wii prior, heh.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2010, 06:23:05 AM »
Ok so it's likely a file with codes, just like Brawl+.
You run GeckoOS or Revolution with the PAL disc (it's a disc game right?) and it'll match up the code file to the disc being played and apply the patches, no fuss no muss.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2010, 06:35:30 AM »
Ah, this would be a Japanese game, Zero: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse (Fatal Frame IV). Sent an email to Alex at Otaku.com to see if he can snatch me a copy, though it looks like I'll be paying about $70 for the game. Yeesh!

Another Code: R has been ordered. I still need to play through Trace Memory on the DS, though. Got Fahrenheit for PS2 while I was at it, since the censored Indigo Prophecy can eat my ass.

Someone find me Michigan: Report from Hell for under $70. Criminy. $40 is more my idea for that game (preferably ten dollars less).
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2010, 07:40:10 PM »
I own Indigo Prophecy but haven't even started to play it.
I'm sad about that.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 04:57:05 AM »

Awyeah, FINALLY.

European DS game cases sure are THICK. :O

Awesome game so far.

Gotta say, it's weird playing a game set in Los Angeles where the lead character talks like a hard-boiled detective, yet words are spelled in the British/European/Canadian/"everywhere-but-America"n way. Colour, recognise, not using a period after the abbreviation for Mister, etc... Kind of odd; I'm sure it would be "fixed" for a US localization, IF THOSE DUMB-DUMB-HEADS NINTENDO EVER RELEASE IT HERE. If they do, eh, no point in buying it since I already own the game, and it's not like some slight spelling variances matter. I just hope they don't use the word "manoeuvre" at any point in the game. That French/UK English spelling really trips me up, even more so if they use that little OE character: manœuvre.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: