Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Hobbiezzz  (Read 7533 times)

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2012, 10:15:49 PM »
I go to the gym, like to cook and obsess over my beauty.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 01:41:18 AM »
My greatest hobby is maintaining my nerd level.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2012, 10:45:13 AM »
God Dammit Super Waffle! You actually have Hot Wheels versions of the DeLorean Time Machine as well as ECTO-1! I've been keeping my eyes out for those two as well as the KITT car from Knight Rider. So far the only thing in Hot Wheels that I've gotten were the regular DeLorean and the DeLorean 24 Karat gold edition of which only two cars were ever made (Note that I'm talking about the full-sized cars and not the Hot Wheels toy)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2012, 12:35:08 PM »
+1
I'd buy cool anime figures if they didn't cost so friggidy damn much.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2012, 10:58:37 PM »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2012, 08:58:18 AM »
I never saw enough of viper to actually get into the series. The premise of the adaptable car is very interesting as well as it's little flying camera drone which looks identical to the Air-born Hunter Killers from 'The Terminator' (it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were the same model for it). But for me the KITT car was more attractive then the Viper car. Not just in terms of looks but also in it's abilities. All I've seen out of the Viper car (so far) is the ability to change it's shape to an extent and also it's color. The KITT car doesn't have those abilities however it has others; such as near-indestructible capability, 0 to 300 mph acceleration in less the 3 seconds, a laser cannon, a jet propelled boost jump, Traveling across water (though it was for only one episode unless you include the Knight Industries 4000), to name but a few.
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2012, 08:14:25 PM »
No.

Viper in 5 seconds

VIPER IS BETTER.

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2012, 08:32:36 PM »
I like to go running. Right now, I can go 4 miles in 32 minutes on average. I've never made it in less than 30 though, and that's my current goal. I try to go running between 2 and 3 times in each week. It feels really good, and I really enjoy it. Because of this, I'm in the best shape of my life up to this point, and that feels really cool to be able to say.

I also really love bicycling. It's really fun to get up close and personal with my town and explore in ways that I couldn't if I were in a motor vehicle or walking. It's something I do whenever I'm feeling adventurous.

Music. I play bass guitar. I enjoy playing and learning the songs that I like to listen to. I'm hoping to get a band together this summer. It'd be fun to gig, and I know I could handle it just fine at this point. I also sing. I'm practicing playing and singing at the same time lately. Could come in handy.

Video games, but that's kind of obvious.

I don't know if it counts, but reading. I'm currently really enjoying Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes stories. A Study in Scarlet was fantastic. These stories definitely pass the test of time. They're still very interesting reads with a great writing style.
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2012, 10:32:57 PM »
I love jogging. That feeling of overcoming your physical difficulty and going on is quite euphoric.  4 miles in 32 min is great! Last time I jogged I had around the same time (about 35 mins for 4 - 4.5 miles)

Sherlock Holmes is a personal favorite of mine. I believe I said it before. People today often consider him an old, pipe-smoking detective but those who actually read the books know that was far from the truth. Holmes was way ahead of his time, had very unusual habits, and was considered quite a wacko. Oh, did I mention he was also abusing drugs?
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2012, 10:50:49 PM »
I hate running, ha ha. I remember doing the two-mile run in high school and it taking me like 20 minutes. 'Course, I wasn't in shape then and I haven't been since I was, oh, probably ten years old.

I oughta get back into running. Did it sportily as a kid, but then became a lazy fucker.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2012, 12:31:50 AM »
My greatest hobby is maintaining my nerd level.

underboob also I have Daniken's book as well ever finish it? Funny how makoto's tail block's his name.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2012, 08:08:41 AM »
You forgot the Plymouth Fury from Christine

Never heard of it...  :-[

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2012, 01:55:34 PM »
Never heard of it...  :-[

John Carpenter film based on a Stephen King novel.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2012, 03:17:32 PM »
I love jogging. That feeling of overcoming your physical difficulty and going on is quite euphoric.  4 miles in 32 min is great! Last time I jogged I had around the same time (about 35 mins for 4 - 4.5 miles)
Nice! Recently, I gave a double-blood donation to American Red Cross, so I've been kind of sluggish over the past few days, but I got myself going yesterday and had a nice run anyway. I like to approach it as a challenge. When I see people around me doing better, I have the drive to work harder, figuring that at my age and fitness, I should have the potential to do that well too! Treating it like a game keeps it really interesting for me, though sometimes I run without timing myself just to have a stress-free, relaxing(sort of) run.

Sherlock Holmes is a personal favorite of mine. I believe I said it before. People today often consider him an old, pipe-smoking detective but those who actually read the books know that was far from the truth. Holmes was way ahead of his time, had very unusual habits, and was considered quite a wacko. Oh, did I mention he was also abusing drugs?

That's the story I'm on now, actually. I got the Sherlock Holmes Collection Vol. 1 & 2 on my Nook, and it's got ALL the Sir Arthur Conan Doyle stories in it.

Yeah, Sherlock Holmes demands constant mental stimulation, so he abuses drugs when he doesn't have a case. There's also the misconception that he's a private detective. He's actually "the world's only consulting detective". He doesn't run an official business of any kind.
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2012, 01:10:21 PM »
whoaaarrrghghg F-14s!

Iranian and US Navy markings

Tags: