Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Christmas!!  (Read 7759 times)

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« on: December 14, 2013, 05:21:56 PM »
Can you believe it's already almost here?!  I've still got a tiny bit of shopping to do, but I'm almost done!  How about all of you?  How is your shopping and Christmas-ing coming?!

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 08:33:51 PM »
Can you believe it's already almost here?!

Yeah I can  :) I've got two out of five people done already. Tomorrow I'll head downtown and see if I can't get the rest of it finished.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 09:20:01 PM »
Yule!!!  ;D
"Stuff and things."

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 09:07:49 PM »
+1
I'm more a Halloween guy but I think James Rolfe said it best. "Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, happy everybody! Happy Holidays, and if you have a problem with happy holidays then happy shut the fuck up." - AVGN (from the Winter Games review.) However and whatever you do to celebrate the Solstice season enjoy the time with the people closest to you, if you're lucky enough to be with them this year. And be awesome to each other everybody!
(Failing the above, at the bare minimum, make sure not to step on anyones face or get into any fistfights for some plastic piece of crap? Please?)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 09:18:16 AM by Ratty »

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 12:19:33 AM »
I still need to get several gifts

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 07:08:18 AM »
Crunch time. Hopefully i won't forget anyone. Hopefully I feel like shopping amongst the savage moms and grandmas. Hopefully I don't break the bank making people happy with material things. Hopefully....... :/
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 07:13:46 AM »
Christmas spirit came early in Jerusalem / Bethlehem as the city was engulfed by the heaviest snowstorm in decades that only ended yesterday. The storm completely paralyzed and blocked the city from the outside world, since the graders the city had were insufficient to deal with such a powerful and lengthy storm. Dozens of thousands were left without electricity for entire days. The snow even reached Egypt, which is, quite frankly, amazing.

You can see it as a sign of global warming, or... Apocalypse? Perhaps Both?  :P

Israel : Snow blankets Jerusalem and Cairo as Kerry pushes Obama's Covenant of Peace (Dec 14, 2013)

Hanukkah ended more than a week ago. Time for Christmas? Kwanzaa? Go on! Be merry!  ;)
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 10:04:02 AM »
You can see it as a sign of global warming, or... Apocalypse? Perhaps Both?  :P

Global warming. The apocalypses is good for story-telling, but impractical for real life issues. We're going through a magnetic polar tilt at the moment so the weather is out of sorts. My home used to be a semi-arid climate, but because of the earth tilt we're getting more moisture and thus our once dry winters are getting more and more humidity, and lot's more snow.
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 04:27:58 PM »
Goodness gracious me, I almost forgot.

Here's hoping you don't need as much medication to get through the rest of this holiday season as Carrie Fischer did to get through filming that special!

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2013, 07:01:38 PM »
Global warming. The apocalypses is good for story-telling, but impractical for real life issues. We're going through a magnetic polar tilt at the moment so the weather is out of sorts. My home used to be a semi-arid climate, but because of the earth tilt we're getting more moisture and thus our once dry winters are getting more and more humidity, and lot's more snow.

Yeah. I know that too.
The weather this time of the year in my place used to be cool and dry, but now it feels like summer. Now I am worried about summer next year.

Offline Nail_Bombed

• Indra's Fire
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Carlsberg
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Metal Ireland
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2013, 04:55:43 AM »
Looking forward to it - my 2 nieces from England and nephew and niece from here in Ireland are coming, should be great fun together. 11 People in the same house... may be a bit much, but we're all close. As long as it doesn't tip down all the time - some snow might be nice.
Also looking forward to seeing Time Of The Doctor at Christmas - last time we'll see Matt Smith for a bit, until the inevitable DR. Who special with the new guy.
If a man chooses, and a slave obeys, then what are you if you choose to obey?

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2013, 09:54:44 AM »
11 people in one house?? Here's hoping it a big house or it's gonna be a crowded zoo in there!

I've gotten all my shopping done so I can rest easy till Christmas morning  :D

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2013, 01:52:42 PM »
With my wife's family it will reach 23 for at least a whole day...maybe two!  Thankfully, it is a big house!

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2013, 03:49:04 PM »
Merry Christmas errybody :D

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2013, 06:44:30 PM »
What no 'Prunyuu'?  :'(  You should be purring underneath the Christmas tree  :D

Tags:

anything