Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Gunlord appears in a new game  (Read 2571 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« on: September 08, 2013, 11:38:47 AM »
+1

(I've said that Gunlord was a alien, but someone believed in me...? No! :P)

Gunlord Wii U & 3DS Indiegogo Teaser (link in the description)

Released in 2011 on Neo Geo and Dreamcast last year, the independent studio NG.DEV.TEAM announced through the trailer the arrival of Gunlord on both Nintendo consoles. Scheduled for download, its a title of action / platform 2D with 10 levels to shoot through. Other modes of difficulty will be added with the presence of the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS and an option that will play directly on the Wii U Game Pad.

Source: http://www.wiiz.fr/article.php?a=45967

What this site have forgotten to say is that NG.DEV.TEAM need help in their IndieGoGo campaign (anyone else is starting to get annoyed by the fact that 3 great games that need donations decided to start their campaing at almost the same time? lol) that can be found here with another trailer and more info: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gunlord-for-3ds-and-wiiu--2
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 02:16:47 PM »
+2
Yeah, I've heard of this game before! I wonder if they knew they named it after me (I've been Gunlord for a loooooong time XD). Still, I really wish they released it on Steam or PSN or something...I don't have a 3ds or WiiU ;_;

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 02:30:52 PM »
Yeah, I understood that too when I saw that they first launched it in 2011, since I know that you use this nickname for a longer time than that.

But imagine how funny it was for me when I was checking a brazilian site focused in game news and read "Gunlord" xD

This game looks like a lot Universal Soldier for SNES (one of my first SNES games that came in a "8 in 1" cartridge) mixed with Contra:
Universal Soldier *SNES*
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 05:18:33 PM »
I remember this game someone joked about it when I made a thread like this a while ago

http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,5190.msg111352/topicseen.html#msg111352

Regardless nice update but I would still want it for dreamcast.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 01:21:45 AM »
Ahahaha! I wonder if they'll have a "prunyuu~" somewhere in game?

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 10:45:32 AM »
Maybe "prunyuu~" is a secret code in this game :p
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~