Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Real life Barbie doll..who would've thought..  (Read 7789 times)

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - First Place 2014-10-Halloween Sprite Contest 2nd Place Award One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Real life Barbie doll..who would've thought..
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 05:00:30 AM »
I've heard about her a few days ago and got the weirded out by her uncanny look.

Then I find out that she looks really pretty without all the make up.

Then I come to find out she's cray cray.

So yeah my boner is very conflicted.

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - First Place 2014-10-Halloween Sprite Contest 2nd Place Award One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 05:09:54 AM »
LOl i agree with the fact that she looks better without the make up..

The only problem i'm having is that stare..  :-X

Offline Arma

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • My, currently outdated, blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 09:34:26 AM »
lol
She should change her make-up style, in most of her pictures she looks like a mannequin. Even though she was going for that look, it is kinda creepy.
She's pretty and doesn't really need all the make-up, but if that's what she likes it's up to her.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 09:47:38 AM »
She should change her make-up style, in most of her pictures she looks like a mannequin.

This is actually beneficial to her. If someone were to rob her home she could easily pretend to be a mannequin and then get the drop on them (or play around with their minds a few times to spook them). But as "Barbie" as she looks she's not the first one I've seen to lay claim to that status. There are many others out there who have the doll-face looks.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 06:59:41 PM »
She's pretty and doesn't really need all the make-up, but if that's what she likes it's up to her.

She even admitted undergoing plastic surgery,that being said,how are we to know how naturally pretty she was from before? ???

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 07:12:05 PM »
BEFORE:

AFTER:

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 10:55:10 PM »
I'm not sure what to think. Some pictures she looks really creepy but in some she looks alright. She has a weird stare into space look which I'm not too big on.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 11:47:07 PM »
+3
If you stare at her long enough, you feel your soul start to leave your body. Do not stare for too long if you value your soul, she may be pretty, but she is deadly.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 11:04:09 AM »
Reminds me of my favorite politician.
Seems like mr. Putin somehow, "magically", gets younger overtime.  ;D

The left photo is June 2000. The right is December 2011.

http://izismile.com/2011/12/17/did_vladimir_putin_have_botox_injections_19_pics.html
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 12:46:43 PM »
She reminds me of that episode oof Criminal Minds where the mentally challenged nurse (or whatever she was) abducted young women, injected them with paralytic drugs, dressed them up as dolls, and arranged them into a life-sized tea party.

It was as creepy as it sounds, but kinda sad. And Jonathan Frakes was the guest star.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Green Stranger

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2012, 12:53:21 PM »
+1
Reminds me of my favorite politician.
Seems like mr. Putin somehow, "magically", gets younger overtime.  ;D
I like his picture on the left cause the one on the right is a bit Dr. Phil-ish, and that might not be an improvement:/

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2012, 06:45:50 PM »
don't know if want...
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2012, 09:51:52 PM »
I like his picture on the left cause the one on the right is a bit Dr. Phil-ish, and that might not be an improvement:/

OMG YOU'RE RIGHT!! HAHAHA Now I can't unsee that.  :D

The biggest problem with a real-life Barbie dolls is you can't rip the heads off of them.
Guess it's time to buy a machete.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2012, 09:54:44 AM »
The biggest problem with a real-life Barbie dolls is you can't rip the heads off of them.
Guess it's time to buy a machete.

Planning on going 'Headless horseman' on this chick?
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: