Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Hardcore Gaming 101 Presents: Castlevania has been released!  (Read 21969 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
Re: Hardcore Gaming 101 Presents: Castlevania has been released!
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2014, 10:26:15 AM »
Now, if Konami's listening, I'm waiting to get a Castlevania: Bloodlines release on Wii U! (And a Contra: Hard Corps release, as well.)

You'll have to take that up with Sega and/or Nintendo, since they decided not to do Sega Genesis games for the Wii U VC.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2014, 03:09:15 PM »
Got my official copy yesterday. No "Unofficial and Unauthorized" stamped anywhere...

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2014, 03:21:47 PM »
Mine arrived today. The post man shoved it in the box pretty hard though, damaged the bind a little. Kinda pissed about that.

Looks pretty good though flipping through it quick. I'll have to read more later.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2014, 06:41:57 AM »
I think I might just have to do a "ROM Injection" if I want to have Bloodlines as a Virtual Console game.
...then again, I can just play it on the Genesis Plus emu on Wii Homebrew.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline LuxKiller65

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2014, 08:06:36 PM »
Got my official copy yesterday. No "Unofficial and Unauthorized" stamped anywhere...

Sounds like it's just the Amazon cover picture which has been updated, not the actual product. "Unofficial and Unathorized" at the bottom and "Copyrighted Material" at the top. Product is most likely the same stock as before it was taken down, and not reprinted.

Tags:

anything