Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Thank you  (Read 4525 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2012, 02:04:51 PM »
+1
You're welcome.
The mods and I will continue to try and make the forum experience a great one.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 09:32:07 AM »
Hey, I've only recently come back from a many year hiatus and I like you already Lelygax!

I always forget how endearing and great this place is (I was worried at first reading through some of the LoS/Everything else threads but turns out it's just a couple heated arguments followed by chilled discussions) and I'm glad I came back and I'm glad you're a part of the community now too!

What do you think of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni? I haven't tried Umineko yet but enjoyed Higurashi a lot.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2012, 01:03:57 PM »
+1
Hey, I've only recently come back from a many year hiatus and I like you already Lelygax!

I always forget how endearing and great this place is (I was worried at first reading through some of the LoS/Everything else threads but turns out it's just a couple heated arguments followed by chilled discussions) and I'm glad I came back and I'm glad you're a part of the community now too!

What do you think of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni? I haven't tried Umineko yet but enjoyed Higurashi a lot.
Thanks, I love Higurashi too, the anime adaptation is really cool and I never read Higurashi sound novels games since they translated it only some years ago. Since its a official translation with no way know for now to use a crack and I dont have money, I will not read it, the anime is enough.

If you are going to see Umineko I warn you that the anime adaption is cheap, various characters doesnt behave like they should and various important scenes are cut from the anime version, also because of that they never made the second season, so you will never know all the story seeing only the anime. If you want you can find the translation in "Witch-Hunt" site and maybe the game for free in the "interwebz", like Jorge says. xD

But I watched the anime too, and its pretty enjoyable but incomplete. Did you already watched Higurashi no naku koro ni Kai, Rei, Kira and the Nekogoroshi-hen?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2012, 02:19:24 PM »
I have seen all of Higunaku! Thanks for the advice with Umineko, I'll be sure to follow up watching it with playing through the game.  :P

Tags:

anything