Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 (now with Pokemon X & Y!)  (Read 48061 times)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
Re: Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2012, 12:36:26 PM »
+1
My first team (Depending on what version i get):

Black 2 team

Oshawott
Mareep
Magby
Deerling
Zorua
Sandshrew

White 2 Team

Oshawott
Sunkern
Riolu
Magnamite
Growlithe
Sandile

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2012, 12:43:49 PM »
My current team in Black 1 for adventuring (when I'm not breeding):
Sawk
Zoroark
Simipour
Serperior
Gengar
Smeargle (HM-Slave with Fly, Cut, Strength, Surf)

I don't really have a battle team because... well to be honest, I like the adventure and I like breeding for moves more than I like fighting.
If anyone is missing Pokemon or would like me to raise 'em, let me know.  I do Giant Chasm training and can easily bring a little tyke to Lv50.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2012, 12:59:21 PM »
+1
My 3rd (and current) team for white 1

Simipour lv. 52
Darmanitan l. 53
Unfezant Lv. 53
Excadrill lv. 53
Serperior lv. 53
Reuniclus Lv. 54

I broke my rule of thumb I have for my teams with this team, which is always to have fire, water, grass, and electric pokemon on them. The last 2 types are either flying, ground, psychic, ghost, dark, or steel.  Fighting types are on my team only if they are a duel type.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2012, 01:26:19 PM »
My team in all its glory (lawlz):

Gengar hasn't maxed out 'cuz I often have a new Pokemon in the last spot with Exp. Share or with Lucky Egg, ready for training.

Nerd Alert!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2012, 01:34:24 PM »
+1
How did you get your 3DS to run crystal version?

And where are the first and second generations games, Jorge?  You said you bought them.  ???

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2012, 01:40:31 PM »
I bought them to play on a Super Gameboy, and with my friend's Pokemon Stadium 1 Transfer Paks (which I do have).
However, I lost them when I moved from one place to another.  Lost quite a few goodies, actually.

It's been so long... I think my nephew has Pokemon Stadium 1... and I believe he may have old copies of G/S/C.  They may even be hand-me-downs from me, OHSNAP!

On the 3DS:
The 3DS is hosting a DSTwo FlashCart Slot 1 Device.  In DS Mode (since these carts are not for 3DS, only for DS), it can play DS ROMs and DS Emulators.  I have NESDS on it so I can play most NES titles.  I have LameboyDS, which lets me play most of the Gameboy/GBC/SGB titles, and the DSTwo is capable of playing GBA ROMs natively, so I can play GBA titles on my DS...and my 3DS.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2012, 02:12:12 PM »
+1
Aww..you had my hopes up that crystal version got released to the virtual console.

What's your team going to be like in black 2 or white 2?

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2012, 02:30:53 PM »
I have no idea.
I'll probably trade some of my peeps that I don't use often, from Black1.
I'm not sure if Black2 introduces new Pokemon, except for that crazy Cassette Bug pokemon (Genesect) and that RockStar-looking one (Melodica?), but it DOES seem to bring back locations for the Pokemon from older generations that were not found naturally in Black/White1 (like the ones I'm missing; the Sinnoh Legendaries, etc.).

If you recall, after you're done with Black/White1, the Team Plasma ninjas give you the orbs for Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, but you never meet those dudes.  In Black 2, you do.

Also, I like that you will be able to have battles with the gym leaders of every existing region (BROOOOCK!) via some kind of online system in-game.

PS: 4942 6024 3661 is my PKMN Black FriendCode, in case anyone would like to trade or have me raise Pokeys.
I don't really battle much, though.

PPS: 3095 7196 3065 is my PKMN White FriendCode.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 02:51:14 PM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2012, 02:48:02 PM »
+1
Can you help me Evolve magmar into magmortar after it evolves from magby?
(If I get black 2)

And raise Vullaby or Rufflet to their evolved forms?

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2012, 02:49:14 PM »
I can do all of these things now, why wait 'til Black 2?

EDIT: Added my PKMN White FriendCode as well.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 02:51:48 PM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2012, 02:53:30 PM »
+1
Because I don't have a magmar in white 1.

Also, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED MY MAGMAR EVOLVED IN SOULSILVER!!! WHY, JORGE!!! WHY!!!!!!  :P

And I raised a Rufflet to a braviery in white 1 after beating Alder.

So, can I specify what moves I want on the pokemon?

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2012, 02:57:04 PM »
You can. :)
Of course, you know that adds a lot of complexity, trial&error, and time, so your requested Pokemon might take a while.
Especially since I do things the legal way.

Where was I!?  I was right here.  I also have HeartGold, y'know.  Actually HeartGold is the reason my PKMN White Pokedex is so nearly full; I used PokeTransfer and PalPark in Tandem to get all my guys up to speed. :D
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2012, 03:11:33 PM »
+1
Cool, Now I can have all the pokemon that evolve by trading with and without items on my team fully evolved.

How good is clampearl and it's evolutions?

Offline Johnny Alucard

• Vampire Hunter
  • Shanoa x Monica OTP
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2012, 03:25:59 PM »
+1
My body is ready

I love how the main bit has nods to The World Ends With You

Pokemon Black 2/White 2 OST - Elesa's Gym Theme

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2012, 03:31:19 PM »
Urgh, Clamperl. xD
Well, you can catch a Clamperl in Black (it's on the Unova equivalent of the Hudson, haha, west of the desert construction).

Thing is, though I have the evolutions (my white1 has the required deepsea items), I really have not played with them much.  I pretty much got them just to complete my Pokedex.
They seem cool though, for moves like Brine, Aqua Tail, Baton Pass, and Crunch/Psychic (depending on which one you're getting).  You can get Hydro Pump too.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Tags: