Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Wanna laugh? (Comedy topic)  (Read 2204 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« on: September 04, 2012, 05:55:36 PM »
+1
AVGN Cinnemassacre Mailbag Ep 3

James responds some messages, some cool ones and some funny ones, but this time there one guy so funny, that even I that doesnt speak and understand english fluently LMAO'd xD

If you dislike the video and dont wanna wait, jump for the timestamp in spoiler, I've put it in spoiler so these people that wanna a surprise doesnt will know when the "great one" begins:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 07:34:54 PM »
Haha, it's funny because I actually watched that very video for the first time last night. Pretty good stuff. I've always thouroughly enjoyed AVGN.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 10:52:29 PM »
'Don't take a shit if you don't have to!'

'see futures in balls.'

'and live like a windrammer as you fuck.'

LOL!!!! I think I was laughing as hard as the James was! These are the best examples of Engrish that I ever heard!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 10:58:37 AM »
Haha, it's funny because I actually watched that very video for the first time last night. Pretty good stuff. I've always thouroughly enjoyed AVGN.
Hahahaha, I've watched it a month ago, when I remembered about this I thought in sharing, because you know: Dont take shit. Give shit! xD

'Don't take a shit if you don't have to!'

'see futures in balls.'

'and live like a windrammer as you fuck.'

LOL!!!! I think I was laughing as hard as the James was! These are the best examples of Engrish that I ever heard!
Me too lol
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags:

anything