Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Chronicles - Dracula's Curse  (Read 274798 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: Castlevania Chronicles - Dracula's Curse
« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2013, 07:53:36 AM »
I know why the stairs sound is strange. Its because you when you walk normally the footsteps doesnt make any sound too. Try to do sounds for footsteps and then maybe it will better, in the case that you dont want to scrap this idea.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2013, 09:54:56 AM »
thanks lelygax, im kinda with the majority on this one. but darkman had a good point, i may try lowering the volume of the step, just enough to hear that its there.  quick update guys, im about halfway finished with the inner halls. im not sure how much i can squeeze in this weekend, ill be on the road later today and my band is doing a gig tomorrow night so hopefully i can get some work dkne sunday lol. man, its tough fitting in time for this when you're a fulltime boss, semi touring musician, husband and father....dayum! lol but i WILL get this done fellas lol :)
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2013, 05:30:40 AM »
Well guys, I FINALLY got it done!! All the levels are complete, now I'm going to start working on the enemies and other characters :) just wanted to drop that line and make sure you guys didnt forget about me lmao. im getting really excited about this, im glad i was able to complete the stages....now its time to back up the files in dropbox lmfao

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2013, 09:15:20 AM »
Well guys, I FINALLY got it done!! All the levels are complete, now I'm going to start working on the enemies and other characters :) just wanted to drop that line and make sure you guys didnt forget about me lmao. im getting really excited about this, im glad i was able to complete the stages....now its time to back up the files in dropbox lmfao
Castle Keep looks bad ass, keep it up! You should post a vid previewing a walkthrough of all your completed stages for feedback!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 09:16:53 AM by darkmanx_429 »

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Esco

• In SERIOUS need of sprite help for the SOTN HACKED engine! PM me please if you can help.
  • Forgotten One
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2013, 02:39:44 PM »
This looks amazing so far! Very nicely done.
- Esco... the original New Yurican and creator of the Castlevania: SOTN Hacked Engine!

Link to the blog for the "hack:" http://sotnhacked.wordpress.com

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2013, 06:44:58 PM »
Thanks guys! just a small update, i just coded the skeleton and it worked out great! best part is it only took about 20 mins to a half hour :-) now i gotta go spend some quality time with the mrs lol. hopefully ill be able to get some more done over the weekend but my bday is sunday so i dont know how much free time ill get depending on everyones plans lol. but at any rate, im on a roll and as soon as i have the first stage wrapped up ill post a new vid ;)

Offline Briraka

• Hunter in Training
  • \m/
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2013, 07:46:48 PM »
This game is shaping up to be awesome! I love the metal remixes, too. A brutal game like Dracula's Curse deserves a brutal soundtrack. 8)

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2013, 08:29:05 PM »
Thanks dude!! and absolutely it does, and it.will ;)

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2013, 08:58:58 AM »
hey dudes! update time! :) stage 1 is about 80% completed. late last night i got as far as the village section of the stage so hopefully before the end of the week i will have it ready and will be getting at you guys for beta testing :) also, last night i remixed beginning, in the drac x chronicles style ;) ill post a link to it shortly so you guys can jam until the next update :)

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2013, 09:13:12 AM »
https://www.dropbox.com/s/794zdy4hkqiywoj/Beginning...A%20Call%20to%20Arms.mp3
its still not done yet, i plan on running my keyboard through it as well for the symphony sound that just has to be there to be a cv game lol.

Offline julianbelmontxx1

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2013, 09:17:25 AM »
impressive track.
your work gets me hyped.
just a simple question:
will you show us the inner halls and the castle keep?
excuse me if i am annoyng.

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2013, 09:25:28 AM »
lol you're by no means annoying and sure, i can do that :) ill have to record them and upload them to dropbox after im off work but when i do ill hook it up :)

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2013, 09:30:58 AM »
actually dude i lied my bad lol. i have the keep on db already :) here's the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1x82hqx4akbvp98/The%Castle%20Keep.wmv

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2013, 09:42:26 AM »
https://www.dropbox.com/s/794zdy4hkqiywoj/Beginning...A%20Call%20to%20Arms.mp3
its still not done yet, i plan on running my keyboard through it as well for the symphony sound that just has to be there to be a cv game lol.
Nice, will be waiting for the completed version.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline julianbelmontxx1

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2013, 09:58:03 AM »
actually dude i lied my bad lol. i have the keep on db already :) here's the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1x82hqx4akbvp98/The%Castle%20Keep.wmv

Broken link.

Tags:

anything