Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Fan Stuff / Re: Carpathian Night Starring Bela Lugosi
« Last post by VladOfWallachia on Yesterday at 08:57:56 AM »
Cool!  Looking forward to playing the full version of this. Will double dip if it comes to console.

Console versions will be ready closer to summer time.
Fan Stuff / Re: Carpathian Night Starring Bela Lugosi
« Last post by Kamirine on February 26, 2024, 08:21:18 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Cool!  Looking forward to playing the full version of this. Will double dip if it comes to console.
Off Topic / Re: Music you've been digging lately
« Last post by Eric Roman on February 24, 2024, 05:47:44 PM »
At some point Apple Music started dripfeeding me random bits of Touhou arrangement albums and one day WORLD THEORY got me rocking out to all the sproingysproingy between the moemoe moments:

Off Topic / Re: Music you've been digging lately
« Last post by Abnormal Freak on February 24, 2024, 01:52:31 PM »
Haven't bought a KMFDM album since 2003's WWIII. Heard some tracks off the new one and decided to pick it up, and I think it's great.

Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: What game(s) have you been playing lately?
« Last post by Abnormal Freak on February 24, 2024, 01:49:48 PM »
Blazed through Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name in time for the release of Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, which I'm currently playing. Second best series for me after Castlevania.
Fan Stuff / Re: Castlevania The Lecarde Chronicles May 2013
« Last post by Aceearly1993 on February 20, 2024, 03:08:29 PM »
https://github.com/Aceearly1993/lecarde-1

maintenance focusing on issues parallels with Lecarde 2 rework edition
Fan Stuff / Re: CASTLEVANIA THE LECARDE CHRONICLES II April 2017
« Last post by Aceearly1993 on February 19, 2024, 02:28:32 AM »
https://github.com/katriellucas/lecarde-2/releases/tag/1.4.2

Because the capability of adding enemy descriptions to LC2, the translation of enemy descriptions is in the process.

LC1 & LC2 REWORK
Good idea using Isaac’s voice for the Inccubus. I could hear that. 
well I actually was thinking about trying to train a voice from Castlevania curse of darkness use Isaac's voice for the male Succubus in the radio drama. far as the other voices I haven't made up my mind on yet, might try to train the Japanese voice's if I can't pull nothing else off. maybe use Alucard's voice from the PSP or Netflix show for his friend IDK. haven't finished the voices for SOTN yet. just figured snice I already training these voices. it would be nice to use them, and I wanted to do the radio drama a long time ago, I edited the first part years ago to take the Japanese voice off. now it's easier with AI. I got something called Rip X pro. that can separate music from voices. I couldn't wait to give them that 150 dollars. after all I use to do a bit of Dubbing in the past. and I took the whole Chinese movie Monkey king and edited the Chinese out and Dubbed it in English. very proud of that. took me a month of full long days to do that. now I can just load it up and strip it right off, I love it. and I want to be able to clone voices so it was a no brainer for me. anyway feel free to offer any idea's on voices for the radio show.
Oh wow, they "actually" fixed this issue with an update.  I also saw that there's a login bonus called "Romantic Ball" in celebration of Valentine's Day.  I was a bit disappointed that it just gave out Christmas and Halloween coins, and not something new, but maybe it's a sign Konami loves us after all?  Anyone recall if they had done this other years?  Description of the update just said "Bugs have been fixed".  Wonder what else might have been fixed if anything.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10