Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Tom Clancy passed away :(  (Read 1957 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« on: October 02, 2013, 10:49:24 AM »
http://entertainment.time.com/2013/10/02/tom-clancy-dead-at-66/

Possibly the greatest thriller writer of our century and a pioneer of political thrillers passed away from a yet-unrevealed cause.

It's a great loss. Other than being the author of dozens of ultra-realistic thriller bestseller, several films have been made based on his books, like "The Hunt for red October", "Patriot games", "The Sum of all Fears", and also inspired some video games, among them "Rainbow Six" and "Splinter Cell".
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 01:05:47 PM »
RIP :(

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 05:30:50 PM »
I really liked the movie adaption of 'Hunt for Red October'. Since I work at a local bookstore I guess I won't be seeing any new books of his come through. RIP man.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 09:12:25 PM »
Never played any of his games, but I know he did a lot of them (Like Ghost Recon). Its a great loos for the fans, rest in peace.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags: