Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Amp comparison tone tests....what mix do you prefer?  (Read 1865 times)

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Amp comparison tone tests....what mix do you prefer?
« on: March 03, 2015, 08:25:50 PM »
Hey folks  ;D i was messin around with some of my guitar equipment tonight and found some new settings that differ from my usual settings, but as soon as i found them out i HAD to record a comparison vid haha.  So, even if you're not a musician i dont care, this isn't one of those "ok, if you can't play you can't gimme input" type of threads (you'll NEVER see those from me  ;D ) please give this a listen and let me know mix 1 through 3 which was your favorite.  What im doing is, in a nutshell comparing what is "supposed" to sound like something high end vs something that is being "tricked" into thinking it's high end, if that makes any sense lol.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7e7386fhtnyv4vx/Rocktron%20V300%20%2B%20GSP%20tone%20test.mp3?dl=0

Thanks and hope you all dig it!  The song is not and original of mine, i can't take credit for the track, only for the playing and mixing  8)
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Tags: