Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: taco taco  (Read 4163 times)

Offline Holy Diver

• Have been down too long in the midnight seas
  • Vampire Hunter
  • You probably don't know what I mean tho
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2021, 03:12:20 PM »
Congratz dude! All the best and good luck
Gotta get away

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2021, 10:26:44 PM »
Congladurations dude  ;D

Best of luck.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2021, 10:54:48 AM »
Thanks, guys. Been with that girl for seven years so I'm excited for many more and starting a family and that.

Injured the shiiit out of my back a few years ago from a car accident, didn't realize I had a herniated disc as a result. Sorta healed on its own but got reinjured spring last year, and I've been seeing a chiropractor ever since. Just went back for the first time in six weeks because I was spending too much money there and have been doing better since I got a steroid injection in September, but my lower back's been feeling tight so I needed to go. The nerve the disc was pressing on is so thin and damaged that I may have tingliness going down into my foot for the rest of my life, though hopefully it'll continue to repair itself and won't be an issue. At least now, after the injection, I can sit down for more than 10 minutes without being in a lot of pain or discomfort.

Anyway, all this to say that the stretching of my back and disc felt so good today that I could nut.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 10:58:12 AM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2021, 06:11:47 PM »
Anyway, all this to say that the stretching of my back and disc felt so good today that I could nut.

lol! Get well soon, okay?  ;)
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2021, 03:01:51 PM »
I got a job offer...I think? I applied for work in the next town up, nice and close, and the hiring event was being handled by an employment agency. So I get the job, but the offer comes from the same company but their branch from a nearby state, lol. It's like 4+ hours away, so uh...yeah, nope, not happening.

I think it was a clerical error but I couldn't get hold of anybody before offices closed on Friday, so first thing Monday I'll have to call and straighten things out. Really hope that amidst this goof, my position at the proper place hasn't been filled.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2021, 10:40:51 AM »
I got a job offer...I think? I applied for work in the next town up, nice and close, and the hiring event was being handled by an employment agency. So I get the job, but the offer comes from the same company but their branch from a nearby state, lol. It's like 4+ hours away, so uh...yeah, nope, not happening.

It's situations like this that make me seriously question the validity of peoples' intelligence and competence.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2021, 07:19:55 AM »
So yeah, got the job, finished week two. It's kicking my butt, don't think I can do this manual labor stuff forever, lol. But I've got a cool supervisor and awesome coworkers, and there's a lot about it that's five times better than my previous job, so I think I'll be here a while. I'll even get holiday pay on the 4th; usually jobs don't do that till after 90 days.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2021, 08:18:52 AM »
The only thing I can recommend is that you strengthen your body so as to meet the expectations of your new job. This way you won't feel the pressure as much. But it sounds like you got a good crew there to work with. Not many people nowadays can make such a claim.

Tags: