Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: GIZOOGLE  (Read 2542 times)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« on: March 31, 2013, 03:02:37 PM »
+3
So after being dead for like 5 years, Gizoogle has finally come back.

http://gizoogle.net/

For the 2 people who has never heard of it, it changes the text of websites into Gangsta-speak.

Here is a beautiful example

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 06:17:00 PM »
Hence forth, I shall never view this forum or any other website the same. Thank you for posting this.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 07:18:54 PM »
Even the top newsfeed is hilariously souped up.

"If you like them "What's yo' Favorite Castlevania" topics, there be a whole freshly smoked up SubForum just fo' dem threads.  Peep up Funky-Ass Castlevania Threads.  Newcomer comics welcome up in dis subforum."

LOLz!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 04:34:15 AM »
Even the top newsfeed is hilariously souped up.

"If you like them "What's yo' Favorite Castlevania" topics, there be a whole freshly smoked up SubForum just fo' dem threads.  Peep up Funky-Ass Castlevania Threads.  Newcomer comics welcome up in dis subforum."

LOLz!

Oh god... I'm crying in here... I used this on my "Obama's bodyguard is an alien" thread and this is what it turned X's text into:

"This is horny-ass but comes as no surprise ta mah dirty ass fo' realz. Accordin ta some sources includin spiritual mastas n' psychos, humanitizzle is nearin straight-up legit First Contact fo' realz. And not only do our crazy asses have benevolent aliens dat is already livin here up in secret yo, but also menevolent ones like a muthafucka. Truth be holla'd at extraterrestrials done been comin n' goin from earth since humanitizzle first emerged on earth. Our thugged-out asses is nearin tha threshold where no muthafucka, not even dem of tha major ghetto's religions can possibly deny they existence. Our thugged-out asses aren't ridin' solo up in tha universe n' it's foolish, egotistical n' arrogant ta believe otherwise without evidence ta prove dat shit. we need evidence ta prove suttin' is legit just as we need evidence ta disprove something. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Science has drawn up a mathematical equation based on tha possibilitizzle of habitable thuglife up in tha universe fo' realz. And they thangs up in dis biatch is positively staggering."
But what it did to my sig is absolutely horrifying.  ;D

""They fear our asses cuz our crazy asses have tha juice ta bust a cap up in arbitrarily.. fo' realz. A playa commits a cold-ass lil crime, da perved-out muthafucka should know better. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. Our thugged-out asses have his ass capped n' we feel pretty phat bout dat shit. Or we bust a cap up in his ass ourselves n' we feel EVEN BETTER! That's not power, though... that's justice. That's different than power. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. Juice is when our crazy asses have every last muthafuckin justification ta bust a cap up in n' our phat asses don't."
"Yo ass be thinkin that's power?"
"That's what tha fuck tha emperors had. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! A playa stole something, he's brought up in before tha emperor, tha pimpin' muthafucka throws his dirty ass down on tha ground, he BEGS fo' mercy, he knows he's goin ta DIE fo' realz. And tha emperor pardons his muthafuckin ass. This worthless man, he lets his ass go."
"I be thinkin yo ass is drunk."
"That's POWER, Amon. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. That... is power."
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 05:23:29 AM »
LOLOLOL!! What the hell!?!  ;D ;D ;D
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Lone Wolf

Re: GIZOOGLE
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 02:42:35 AM »
"They fear our asses cuz our crazy asses have tha juice ta bust a cap up in arbitrarily.. fo' realz. A playa commits a cold-ass lil crime, da perved-out muthafucka should know better. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. Our thugged-out asses have his ass capped n' we feel pretty phat bout dat shit. Or we bust a cap up in his ass ourselves n' we feel EVEN BETTER! That's not power, though... that's justice. That's different than power. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. Juice is when our crazy asses have every last muthafuckin justification ta bust a cap up in n' our phat asses don't."
"Yo ass be thinkin that's power?"
"That's what tha fuck tha emperors had. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! A playa stole something, he's brought up in before tha emperor, tha pimpin' muthafucka throws his dirty ass down on tha ground, he BEGS fo' mercy, he knows he's goin ta DIE fo' realz. And tha emperor pardons his muthafuckin ass. This worthless man, he lets his ass go."
"I be thinkin yo ass is drunk."
"That's POWER, Amon. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. That... is power."

You should use that version, Freddy. lolz ;D

=========================================

http://gizoogle.net/xfer.php?link=http://numetalwolf.deviantart.com/art/Slender-artwork-354124396&sa=U&ei=nqdaUavlJ8il0AXqx4CQDg&ved=0CB0QFjAB&usg=AFQjCNFOVfhEkhhkLSU0XYKbl8tVwTZhuQ

...yeah, i really meant to say that. lol :P
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 02:47:09 AM by Lone Wolf »

Tags:

anything