Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: 9/16/2013 - Amazon Best Sellers List for Consoles  (Read 2339 times)

Offline Johnny

• Hidden Character
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Change is inevitable.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
9/16/2013 - Amazon Best Sellers List for Consoles
« on: September 16, 2013, 01:00:13 PM »
To me its just really strange that on all the pages I looked at there was no mention at all of how the Wii U is selling, 3DS, or PS4. I kind of expected Ouya to not get in there but some other console named Hyperkin I've never heard of did. These buying habits of people on Amazon are pretty odd if I am understanding this right and this is accurate.

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 01:02:44 PM by Johnny »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: 9/16/2013 - Amazon Best Sellers List for Consoles
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 10:24:43 PM »
I've never, ever heard of the Hyperkin till you mentioned it now. Even back in the 90's while the 16-bit console war raged there were several other obscure system that escaped my notice. It didn't help that there was no internet then either, and if there was I didn't have access to it  :P
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: 9/16/2013 - Amazon Best Sellers List for Consoles
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 11:15:55 AM »
What if I told that I discovered yesterday that they created a Flashcard for an Atari 2600? LOL
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags:

anything