Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Help identify please?  (Read 2193 times)

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« on: December 11, 2014, 05:43:15 PM »
Hey...can anyone here tell me what the symbol on this hoodie says/means?  I think I'm pretty sure it's actually related to the anime she loves...but I'd still like to know what it says/means?
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Anime-One-Piece-Clothing-Luffy-Ace-Law-jacket-Sweatshirt-Cosplay-Hoodie/513413_1266205110.html

If it doesn't show up on the right one, it's the white one with a "Marine" symbol on the front and a Japanese/Chinese symbol on the back (I don't really know how to tell! :-/)
I'm trying to find a "One Piece" zip-up-hoodie for my sister for Christmas (within my price range of about $30 as well).  This link isn't the actual one I found...that one is on my wife's tablet (she found it), but the decoration is the same. 

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 08:25:33 PM »
It's a stylized version of the Japanese characters for "justice" (seigi).

In the show, only sailors at the rank of Ensign or higher are permitted to wear the character.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 09:07:47 PM »
Thanks! :-D

Tags:

anything