Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: My 25th Anniversary Tribute - KEEP PLAYING: Rewind!  (Read 9784 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: My 25th Anniversary Tribute - KEEP PLAYING: Rewind!
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2011, 09:11:14 PM »
You should of had the glass toss and sound effect in Act 1, but standing ovation! lol

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2011, 10:24:13 PM »
Great ending to it all. Very much enjoyed that three part special.

"There was a game that was actually for the Wii, came out on disk... We were-" "No there wasn't."

Hahaha.

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2011, 06:31:03 PM »
So hey guys....if you really liked my Castlevania video tributes and don't mind writing up a short email to nominate me for an award and boost my fragile ego a tad, the 1st Internet Reviewer Awards are being held by Critic TV. The 1st Internet Reviewer Award Show - Corrected

Better to have a sorta-known Castlevania fan reviewer than a little-known one, right? =D

Tags: