Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 (now with Pokemon X & Y!)  (Read 47755 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
What the hell are you talking about?
You get a friendcode of your own the minute you go, in the game, to a Global Terminal.  You do not need to physically trade with someone else.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline P/\/\\/o

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
All I know is, that once I registered a friend, I got my FC.  :-* Not sure if this is region spesific, but my manual says it too. Nevertheless, I now have my PKMN B2 FC.  :)
'Oct.10, '03: I got Smacked down at Smackdown!' ;D

Offline BushidoViking

• Member of PDG
  • Hunter in Training
  • Member of youtube.com/PhoenixDownGamingPDG
    • Phoenix Down Gaming
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
You get a friendcode of your own the minute you go, in the game, to a Global Terminal.  You do not need to physically trade with someone else.

How did you enjoy Black or White 2? I got it the first day it came out and just went back to playing it. XD
Castlevania Fan, and member of
http://www.youtube.com/PhoenixDownGamingPDG

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
I got it the week it came out but was playing other games at the time.
Sooooo yeah I only got far enough to open up the Global Terminal, then stopped playing.

I hope I don't miss the WFC Event Pokemon.  That would sucks.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
CoroCoro is due any day now and will have new Pokémon X & Y details that will be posted on www.serebii.net.

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
The cover leaked!
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Ninfia, an Eevee evolution, it's type and evolution method is unknown at this time.

I Bet it's fighting type, and It evolves with stats like hitmonchan/lee/top.  8) (Probably equal attack number and defense number.)

It's english name is Sylveon.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 09:15:07 AM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
We still need Steel, Ghost, Flying, Fighter, Earth, Poison, Bug and Dragon type Eeveelutions. BUT Eevee doesnt have a normal evolution yet, I think it will be a normal-type evolution based in beauty, since is German name is Feelinara (based on "feline") and Ninfia (based on Nymph/Ninfa). I know that the beauty evolution as been introduced since the GBA era, so I have almost sure that Im correct.

If thats not a normal-type, thats a new0type or a flying type.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards

That would be the lamest thing in the history of lameness to happen if it was normal type.

It's either fighting, flying, or bug.

EDIT: also, it's US name is based on mythical creatures that live in the clouds.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 12:19:14 AM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
So its basically as I said, normal or flying, its exactly why no one would think about it or think its lame that I bet that its a normal type or a new ype, thanks for the tip. Its not a bug not even in a hundred years. xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
Nope, no way, in the trailer for the Pikachu short, it's shown jump gliding in the air. (the link is somewhere on Serebii.net's forums.)

Also, Sylph was the word I was looking for

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylph

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
So these "things" on him are really made so he can fly then?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 12:58:06 AM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards

Via Serebii.net:

"The first details of CoroCoro appears to have come out. With special thanks to my friend Gin for translation. First, the Pokémon on the far right is called Gogoat (ゴーゴート literally Gohgohto) and is the Riding Pokémon. It's Grass-type, 1.7m and 91.0kg. You can actually ride this Pokémon in the field. It can learn Horn Leech
The lizard is called Elikiteru (エリキテル) and is a Electric/Normal-type. It is the Generation Pokémon and is 0.5m and 6.0kg. It has a new move called Parabola Charge which heals the user while damaging opponents. It uses solar rays to generate electricity
The bird is called Yayakoma (ヤヤコマ) and is the Japanese Robin Pokémon. It is Normal/Flying, 0.3m and 1.7kg. It announces itself with a beautiful voice. It can use the move Nitro Charge
The panda is called Yancham ( ヤンチャム) and is the Naughty Pokémon. It is Fighting-type, 0.6m and 8.0kg. It has a new move called Parting Remark
There appears to be more including the game's boxarts, and the Pokédex, as well as the region map but it's not completely visible. We'll bring more as it comes so be sure to keep checking. It also promises more information on Gogoat on a later page.
Edit: The game is set in the Karos Region which appears to be based on France. You can customise your trainer slightly with hair colour and skin shade. Main city is Miare City which is where it is seen to ride Gogoat."

Citation link:

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards

"During the Nintendo Direct, it was revealed that Pokémon X & Y will include the new Fairy-type which includes Sylveon, Gardevoir, Jigglypuff and Marill and is super effective against Dragon types. Gardevoir is now Psychic/Fairy, Marill is Water/Fairy and Jigglypuff is Normal/Fairy. A new Pokémon was also revealed called Vivilion and one called Noivern.
Noivern's move Boomburst emits an explosive sound wave that damages all nearby Pokémon.
Sylveon has a move called Moonblast, a new Fairy-type move that calls on the power of the moon to attack an opposing Pokémon. This move can be very powerful and also lowers the opposing Pokémon’s Attack stat.
Edit @ 16:15: In addition to this, Vivillon is said to evolve from a Pokémon called Spewpa. No details on this Pokémon have been revealed yet.
A new feature called Pokémon-amie allows you to interact with your Pokémon to help grow your bond. This allows you to play with them and copy their actions. Release date on October 12th worldwide. We have direct pictures added so click the image to go to the page
Edit @ 16:52: Updated various pages in our X & Y Section including the Attack page.
Edit @ 17:07: Created a page on the New Type - Fairy-type & Pokémon-Amie
Edit @ 20:49: Our friends at Pokebeach are at E3 and have discovered a trailer with three new Pokémon: A seahorse, a crustascean and a new bird. We'll get pictures soon."

Citation link:

Pokebeach has several more screenshots:
http://pokebeach.com/
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 05:44:48 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Tags: