Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center  (Read 85375 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center
« Reply #345 on: April 03, 2013, 06:18:38 PM »
I need to wait more months to see the new Dragon Ball Z movie animation, Steins;Gate movie and Nyaruko-San W (2/Double). JoJo doesnt have a confirmed 2nd season and its bad, we need more JoJo's Bizarre Adventure TV series.

Living one day at time to not die in this rotten world.

*asks for more Cap. Drac mixed with Bacchus wine.*
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #346 on: April 03, 2013, 08:32:44 PM »
*serves Lelygax his drink*

Man, who knew a kabuto/kabutops needed so much experience to get to lv. 65, when it learns ancient power?

...meh, gonna take a break from leafgreen and watch the new episode of haunted collector.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #347 on: April 04, 2013, 12:08:25 AM »
X: "Geez you guys are already hammered! Well I guess that's what happens when you talk about TV."

*X sits down*

X: "As for me, I'm still trying to work on finishing Skyrim as I always get the urge to restart the game with a new modified character. Maybe next time I'll make Red Sonja..."

*X takes a swig of his hot chocolate*

X: "But I've also recently picked up a copy of Kerby's 20th anniversary for the Wii so I've got to give that a try too."
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #348 on: April 04, 2013, 02:58:36 AM »
*Lelygax whispers to X*

Lelygax: You can say "Kirby" here you know? They didnt trademarked it yet, its the past after all lol
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #349 on: April 04, 2013, 08:07:15 AM »
Uh, no, It's the 21st century, lelygax.  Dracula's magic brought this version back into existence.  8)

And you can say "Kirby", just saying the name is protected under fair use.  ;D

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #350 on: April 04, 2013, 09:34:15 AM »
X: "I don't know why your making it such a big deal. After all it's just a name. In fact it's my second cousin's first name. But before I get to playing it I should also check out that movie I bought. The one titled Barbarella starring Jane Fonda."
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #351 on: April 04, 2013, 09:41:47 AM »
Oh yeah, the movie with this scene:

lol

*Serves X more hot chocolate.*

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #352 on: April 08, 2013, 09:24:07 PM »
*X pounds down another hot chocolate*

X: "Man! I'm gonna get a severe sugar high at this rate...or my pancreas will go into shock!"

Cheshire cat: "Well we can't have you dying on us this early in the game, now can we?"

Spider Queen: I agree. He's too delicious to look at..."

X: *Sour face* "..Uh-huh."

Nathan: "Is she salivating..?"

Highwind: "For f**k sakes woman, not on the new red oak tables!"

*Severl villa members try to sepparate the Spider Queen from the table, however her saliva is acting like webbing.*

X: "Okay. Hold her and the table far enough apart."

*X draws out the Vorpal blade. Holding it steady and taking aim, he makes a clean and quick slice through the sticky threads with no resistance.*

*SSSSHHHIIINNNK!*

Highwind: "Wow! That actually worked."

Nathan: "I thought that spider silk was stronger then steel."

X: "This sword is no ordinary weapon."

*X sheaths the blade*

Spider Queen: "I'm...sorry. About your brand new table."

Highwind: "At least you're apologetic. Unlike the other members of your clan. In the future, please keep your saliva in your mouth."

Spider Queen: *bow's politely* "Noted for future reference."

Cheshire cat: "Now do you believe that which you hold?"

X: "What makes you think I ever doubted it?"

Cheshire cat: "Holding an object is one thing. Seeing it in action is totally another. Through it's demonstration, you should now be more aware of the Vorpal blade's hidden potential...and yours."

X: "My abilities came from this castle! Actress said so herself. Before coming here, nothing I made ever worked right or at all. I was a flop in every sense of the word!"

Cheshire cat: "Perhaps there is some truth to what she has told you. But once more your gift like all the others around you was always with you. Simply coming to this castle and then crossing unto Wonderland has fully awakened your potential. No-one here, not even you is a mere human anymore."

Highwind: "I kinda guessed that already."

Cheshire cat: "At least Highwind Dragoon here is a little more 'on the ball' then you *Chuckle*. Maybe you should re-evaluate your life a bit."

X: "That's nothing new. But I've made no progress with that."

Cheshire cat: You'd better start soon. For when Queen Alice needs her new chosen hero, you will have no choice but to heed her calling. Throught the blade you will know when that time is and it will forcibly take you to Wonderland. The cost of owning the sword is a high one, but not unreasonable."

*The Cheshire cat vanishes with his smile fading last*

Highwind: "I'm on the ball! WOOT!"

X: "Not yet you aren't."

*X grabs a circus ball from his bag of holding and gives it to Highwind*

X: "Now stand on it."

Nathan: "I don't think that's what the cat had in mind."

X: "OH-MY-GOD! Do you know nothing of sarcasm?!?"

Spider Queen: *Fu,fu,fu* "I do."

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #353 on: April 09, 2013, 08:29:46 AM »
Lelygax: This cat doesnt know when to shut up eh?

*goes unconscius*

Unlike the others that are seeing and interacting with you only because of X imagination, I can see you even if he is sleeping or KO'ed. Stop acting as a jerk or I will put you to sleep okay?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #354 on: April 09, 2013, 11:30:34 PM »
Hmpfh, tonight is the mid-season finale of haunted collector, guess I have to watch deep south paranormal after all, if I want to keep watching shows about ghosts.  :-\

And ghost hunters *Shudders*  I'd have to be high and drunk to enjoy that show.  :-X

Looney tunes show's newest episode is on the 23rd, so I won't be roughing it so much.  ;D

*Goes back to leveling up his Zapdos to Lv. 65 in leafgreen*  8)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #355 on: April 10, 2013, 11:22:30 AM »
+1
*X shouts after Highwind*

X: "Highwind, if you really are scared of ghosts then why are you even here?? This castle and the Villa is overflowing the brim with them spirits. Or did you want to borrow my Positron rifle and be a Ghostbuster?"

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #356 on: April 10, 2013, 12:39:46 PM »
*To X* Scared of ghosts?  C'mon, man, I can stun them with chain lightning, then dispatch them with my spear.  Or eat/absorb the ghost's (soul).  :-X
Oh yes, I can eat souls.  8)
On a lighter note, I wish I could find a copy of civilization Revolution for DS to play.  Oh well.
*Goes back to serving drinks.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #357 on: April 10, 2013, 05:28:26 PM »
+1
*awakens*

Finally they launched Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W, funny as ever.

Another drink please.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #358 on: April 10, 2013, 08:20:57 PM »
*Serves Lelygax his drink*

I gotta finish watching Haunted collector, then get started on deep south paranormal. (Hope that I will be able to understand what they are saying)
Zapdos is at level 61 in leafgreen; after I watch the shows, going to watch some more New scooby doo mysteries.

*Goes to watch his recorded tv shows.*

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #359 on: April 11, 2013, 11:11:37 AM »
+1
*Creek-creek-creek-creek-*

Sulaco: "X what are you doing?"

X: "I'm winching this topic up to the top cause Highwind doesn't want it going below the middle of the topic page. It's like he want's to avoid a thread necromancy."

*Creek-creek-creek-Ding!*

X: "There! All done."

Tags: