Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Love... I don't know what to do about it...  (Read 7568 times)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
Re: Love... I don't know what to do about it...
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2013, 11:06:15 AM »
+3
 :)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2013, 10:19:14 PM »
+1
Thanks again to both of you!
+1 to everyone again  :)
If everyone is OK with that, I'll add people who comforted me to my friends list (the ones I didn't have already).

I will watch that anime, thanks for the recommendation, Shiroi!

I'm sure all would be fine with that :) enjoy the show!

Lone Wolf

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2013, 10:58:48 PM »
+1
Being a Lone Wolf in this world is rare, dear. Don't be ashamed of it.
When life gives you bullets... Load the gun and give a shot! ;)
And if you need someone to talk to, i'll be hanging around. And don't focus on what society gives you, alright?
Cause, you know.... They suck. :P
Just kidding. :p Good luck, and all the best to affort for you. :)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2013, 12:15:32 AM »
+2
If everyone is OK with that, I'll add people who comforted me to my friends list (the ones I didn't have already).

I will watch that anime, thanks for the recommendation, Shiroi!

Sure. No problem!  :)

And don't focus on what society gives you, alright?
Cause, you know.... They suck. :P

Well, honestly, only you know what is best for yourself and not others.  :D

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2013, 11:26:00 AM »
+2
Right now, I'd like to enjoy love with a partner while still having my family and friends near me, and the same work.
That's my dream for the future.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2013, 07:46:18 PM »
+4
Pfil, let me start off by saying you seem like a sweet, loving, absolutely adorable girl. Seriously, I really get this air of feminine & cute from you. You also seem quite intelligent & capable, but, like myself, in need of a little confidence. Hopefully, you've found some of that here, especially in this post. Speaking of, I'm also glad that you feel like you can come to the dungeon for advice/venting-makes me feel all important like, being part of a respectable community & whatnot.

Anyway, I can only second a few previous posters sentiments-middle school/high school was garbage, it meant nothing much then & means even less now (think negative numbers in value). I live in a small town myself & am also attracted to both men & women, but have to keep that sort of guarded because of social constraints/familial obligation. It's rough, but I know you can find happiness out there somewhere. As Ratty & Incubus said, it'll probably sneak up on you, wrestle you to the ground & force it's feel-goods on you. Just enjoy the moment, enjoy being you-well all do. *hugs*
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 10:03:32 AM by Laina »
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2013, 12:30:26 AM »
+2
Pfil, let me start off by saying you seem like a sweet, loving, absolutely adorable girl. Seriously, I really get this air of feminine & cute from you. You also seem quite intelligent & capable, but, like myself, in need of a little confidence. Hopefully, you've found some of that here, especially in this post. Speaking of, I'm also glad that you feel like you can come to the dungeon for advice/venting-makes me feel all important like, being part of a respectable community & whatnot.

Anyway, I can only second a few previous posters sentiments-middle school/high school was garbage, it meant nothing much then & means even less now (think negative numbers in value). I live in a small town myself & am also attracted to both men & women, but have to keep that sort of guarded because of social constraints/familial obligation. It's rough, but I know you can find happiness out there somewhere. As Ratty & Incubus said, it'll probably sneak up on you, wrestle you to the ground & force it's feel-goods on you. Just enjoy the moment, enjoy being you being you-well all do. *hugs*
Awww! ♥♥♥ How sweet of you!!! Thanks, thanks, really!!! Thank you very much!!!
I really love it here in the Dungeon, and in this topic I have found some comfort that is hard to get from people on "real life" (I mean, people from my daily life). I also found some "twin souls" that seem to have lived the same problems I had. It's very difficult to live on a conservative society and like people from the same sex. I've tried for years to get a boyfriend, but eventually I was burned by failures and short / bad relationships, and to make things worse (or better, I'd say) I realized who I truly was. I don't think I can fall for a man, it's just physical now, but I'm not even interested at this moment, I'm just thinking more and more about that sweet, magical night from years ago, and I'd like to have more of that.
I'm glad you feel important in this community. To me, you are the first, or one of the first persons I added to my friends list. I just really liked your posts and what I perceived from your personality. Sorry for not asking  :-[
Yes, school really sucked. All of them. And I'm also not confident about what my parents would think about that. I'm sure they would have been really angry if they found us that night some years ago. They wanted me to be a typical woman, married (or at least engaged) by now. When I was 19, they still saw me as their "little girl with grade A". Their world would have been broken if they found me kissing a girl. Now, I don't know what they would think. If at any given time I find love they will eventually find out, but I won't care anymore because I will have a partner by then. But for now, I just keep it this way. Even my few friends from school, whom I see from time to time, don't know about this (maybe they suspect, though).
Thanks for your kind words!  :)
***hugs to you too***

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2013, 05:22:56 PM »
+1
You're welcome, dollface. No need to apologize for adding me to your friends list without permission, it tickles me that you'd consider me a friend. ^_^ ありがとう! (arigatou! I'm learning Japanese right now, so Shiroi, correct me if I did that wrong, I JUST got done with the hiragana portion of my lessons)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 06:20:58 PM by Laina »
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2013, 08:52:05 PM »
+1
^_^ ありがとう! (arigatou! I'm learning Japanese right now, so Shiroi, correct me if I did that wrong, I JUST got done with the hiragana portion of my lessons)

You got that right!
Keep on learning more Japanese and take the burden of translation off of me! /joke

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2013, 09:12:01 PM »
+1
You got that right!
Keep on learning more Japanese and take the burden of translation off of me! /joke

lol I actually wouldn't mind to once I'm more advanced in my lessons; I feel like it would benefit me in the longrun & I don't mind helping you & Nagumo out at all. I'm just beginning right now & trying to learn & retain as much as I can. It should really pick up this fall when I start college classes for Japanese. I'm trying to get a degree in English teaching so I cam actually move to Japan & make a life for myself there. Wish me luck!
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2013, 11:29:04 PM »
+1
lol I actually wouldn't mind to once I'm more advanced in my lessons; I feel like it would benefit me in the longrun & I don't mind helping you & Nagumo out at all. I'm just beginning right now & trying to learn & retain as much as I can. It should really pick up this fall when I start college classes for Japanese. I'm trying to get a degree in English teaching so I cam actually move to Japan & make a life for myself there. Wish me luck!

You are an American thus it would be easy for you to get an English teaching job in Japan with a high salary to boot! Then......  spend it all on the goodies! nyahahahahaha!

Lone Wolf

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2013, 04:42:57 AM »
+1
Well, honestly, only you know what is best for yourself and not others.  :D

Uhmmm, yes! That's exactly what i meant to say. And.. Cause they also suck. :P

This is for Pfil:

If you feel like you're still disappointed with something, and really needing to give some laughs, don't worry, milady. Take a look:

(click to show/hide)

Yeah.. Happy Chrismas. :3
Enjoy it! And "stand up foh yo right"! 8)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 04:50:13 AM by Lone Wolf »

Tags:

anything