Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Enemies that made you go "What the fu...  (Read 10444 times)

Offline jestercolony

• Slow Silence
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: Enemies that made you go "What the fu...
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2013, 08:36:34 PM »
I just can't not to use her; I WANT to be her. When I play as a female character I like, I use to believe I'm her.
A little immature considering my age, but what can I do? That's how I am.

Hehe, I used to do that when I was younger, I used to invision myself as the characters, made it more fun. :) I would even dream/day dream of being in such worlds like Zelda, Mario...etc.

But as for monster's that made me go WTF, I'd have so say Legion or Granflaloon or whatever his name is from SOTN

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2013, 08:43:59 PM »
+1

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2013, 12:09:03 AM »
Please guys, really, try to explain why you thought this, since not everyone know the backstory of these enemies (me included). If its not something to explain and is simply a WTF because they are "cute" or something else, its okay. lol

Machinegun-firing Motorcycle skeletons wins this thread because they're so random and anachronistic. I mean, CV64 is set somewhere in the mid 19th century, that's way before motorcycles were invented, machine guns were only invented in that period, and a whole century before the Germans widely used machine-gunner motorcycles for patrols.

I mean, a skeleton horseman wielding a rifle? Makes sense. Motorcycle skeletal patrol in 1844? WTF.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 12:11:33 AM by Mooning Freddy »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2013, 02:08:17 AM »
+1
Also, this shows some really nasty things about you, since you have played Unholy Sanctuary teehee~
Oh no, they are on to me now!  :P

Hehe, I used to do that when I was younger, I used to invision myself as the characters, made it more fun. :) I would even dream/day dream of being in such worlds like Zelda, Mario...etc.
I still do that, kind of... when I'm at an old church or some ruins... I just can't help imagining it's Castlevania I'm into.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Tags: