Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "Chapel Hidden in Smoke" (MP3 Inside)  (Read 3126 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: February 08, 2010, 07:32:56 PM »

Decided to try out the mellow music of Ecclesia's Monastery.
I love the crystalline sounds.

Enjoy!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: "Chapel Hidden in Smoke" (MP3 Inside)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 07:50:23 PM »
This is probably described all wrong, since I don't know much about music but;

For the leads you have a crystal, strings, crystal kind of loop, in each loop of the song. The string and the second crystal part work good, but I really think there is more potential for another instrument in that first crystal lead part.

Otherwise, its really good. Its impressive you can keep up such speed of release, with such high quality.

Offline MeSako

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 10:48:54 PM »
Sounds good, only that it is a bit to light.
I would like it to be darker in the tone..

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 10:49:36 AM »
Just giving this piece a listen right now. It's definitely a step up from the DS version considering you're not limited to working under such constrictions. Overall the instrumentation gives it a kind of gentleness. I wonder how it would fair if it were a more darker tune..?

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags:

anything