Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Akumajou Succubus [NSFW] and Pharaoh Rebirth  (Read 28817 times)

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Re: Akumajou Succubus [NSFW] and Pharaoh Rebirth
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2015, 11:02:18 PM »
I played the bunny game and I enjoyed it a lot. A shame it's not complete!
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2015, 08:27:26 AM »
I _knew_ clickteam fusion games had that shortcut somewhere but I couldnt remember it. Now Ive got it setup with xpadder which makes the controls quite a bit better. The only problem is it doesnt remember it on restarts =/ I still cant find a list of all the passwords either

Offline piscesdreams

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2015, 08:34:34 AM »
Try pressing F8 and see if there were any options created for a debug menu. Most likely if the developer didn't remove the ctrl+y option they did not create a debug option executed through this menu. But hey, it's worth a shot. When I develop in Fusion I will add inner menus to the base menu for debug purposes, which usually I have mapped to debug keyboard shortcuts. Every developer is different with their preferences though.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 08:36:20 AM by piscesdreams »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2015, 09:28:20 AM »
Nobody really liked the Pharaoh's game? that thing is a Spiritual sequel of Return of Egypt, have some of the musics and some skill are equal...So Sad... :'(

I'll have to give it a go then as I played through Return of Egypt. Granted I never finished RoE because I could figure out where to go next. Almost as if the game was left unfinished.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline eryson

• The Fangaems Connoisseur
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: DraculaXX (SNES)
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2015, 12:32:56 PM »
@ X
I will contact the people of this pharaoh game to see if i can get ROE someway. If yes, i will share the game here. The musics of that game is SO Fucking beautiful :)

@aridale
That what ive said sounded strange, sorry ;)
Also, i remember ive saw the passwords somewhere in a forum, i can take a look in this if you need :)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 12:43:59 PM by eryson »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2015, 06:39:00 PM »
I've managed to get Castlevania Succubus playing and I have to say it's a good game. Although I find it lacking in the upgradeable weapon department.

I've actually almost finished it after about an hour or so playing it, however the final boss was giving me quite a bit of trouble. The only downsides I can see is that the difficulty is a rather unbalanced. Not that it's that hard but there is quite a difference in difficulty when you compare stage 1 with stage 2. The difficulty should be more gradual as the game progresses.

The jumping could also benefit from a bit of tweaking, however since I've played a lot of CV Adventure I have had no trouble getting into the game.

The bosses weren't all hard except for the a couple of them. The strategies to beat them I kinda learned on the fly. That's a first for me. But they were all interesting and original (most of them anyways).

I couldn't rescue all the women unfortunately as almost all of the keys are kept either out of reach, or ambiguously hidden from me. The only key I did find was in stage 1. If there's a walkthrough for all the keys then I'll have to take a look at it before trying my luck again.

Also (not that I really need it (except for the final boss >:()) I'd like to try out that cheat code if anyone has it.
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline DarkLavos

• I Cut Throat
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2015, 07:04:18 PM »
Here's the location of all the keys and crowns

(click to show/hide)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2015, 10:17:04 PM »
@Vangerdahast:

Thanks! Now the only objective left is to figure out how to get into that room with all the stuff laying around. The image of the keys and crowns shows no way to enter it and I've tried as many ways as I could to exploit an entrance, but to no avail.

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2015, 12:17:57 AM »
@Vangerdahast:

Thanks! Now the only objective left is to figure out how to get into that room with all the stuff laying around. The image of the keys and crowns shows no way to enter it and I've tried as many ways as I could to exploit an entrance, but to no avail.

You need to use a subweapon to break the leftmost floor. There is a scythe subweapon in this room that allows for it,

Also, this is not the only place where you'll need a subweapon to break a wall.
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2015, 09:43:42 AM »
Dammit, I've tried everything but a sub-weapon! *Sigh* Ah well. The more you know... :)

Offline eryson

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2015, 10:37:36 AM »
how i can get The item in the 5th figure? (first amory stage's image)?

Offline DarkLavos

• I Cut Throat
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2015, 08:01:57 PM »
It's an invisible platform, the character is standing on it in the picture.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2015, 10:58:49 AM »
Played through the game some more and I've gotten everything and rescued everyone. Now all I have to do is beat the damned boss! God, she's pissing me off. I got her first battle down pat so I don't need to rely on sub-weapons any more. However her second form is still giving me hell. I need a full bar of sub-weapon juice  to help me out.

Offline eryson

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2015, 03:37:18 PM »
The cross counterpart continues being the best choice agaist the second form. Its so Hardcore! Truly a NES-HARD game.

Tags: