Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: So yeah, in case you still didn't know, DON'T BUY A HONDA  (Read 2590 times)

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
So yeah, in case you still didn't know, DON'T BUY A HONDA
« on: October 19, 2016, 10:30:35 PM »
Disclaimer: This concerned a 90s (I was told it was a '94) model.

A coworker offered me a ride home. She said I could grab her keys from her locker and load my groceries up in her car. It was a green Honda with a Club on the steering wheel. So I grabbed the key from her locker, went out to the parking lot, and sure enough there was a green Honda right there with a Club on the wheel. I stuck the key in the driver side door and turned it, but I couldn't turn it back to get the key out. I had to strain to get the key to turn back and get it out. Huh, bad lock! I walked around to the passenger side and tried to open the door, but it didn't work. Wow, two bad locks - one sticks and the other doesn't work at all! So I went back over to the driver side and used the automatic lock inside to open the passenger door. I loaded up my groceries, locked the car up and went to return the key.

My coworker and I walked out together to her car. She asked where her car was and where was I taking her. I pointed to the car I had my groceries in. She said, "That's not my car." And I said, "But it's a green Honda just like you said. Your key opened the door." So I showed her. "DUDE, THAT'S NOT MY CAR! OH MY GOD YOU GOTTA GET YOUR STUFF OUT OF THERE BEFORE WE GET ARRESTED!" So I went through the whole forcing the key thing again, opened the passenger door, pulled all my groceries out, and locked the car back up. I don't think anyone caught us.

Moral of the story: Don't buy a Honda - almost anyone can unlock the doors.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: So yeah, in case you still didn't know, DON'T BUY A HONDA
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 12:54:01 AM »
lol, wow.  ???
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 01:18:26 AM »
OMG!  :o
That's crazy.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 04:43:29 AM »
TheouAegis not happy with hacking games, started hacking cars too :rollseyes:

In all seriouness, this is crazy.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 08:46:56 AM »
Sounds crazy but hey... It's an old car, right?
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Tags:

anything