Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Servbot, motherfucker!  (Read 3898 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: March 28, 2012, 11:50:08 PM »
This needs its own thread.

So it sounds like Capcom have enabled people to join the Capcom Unity Mega Man Legends 3 Devroom again. It's kinda cumbersome, but y'gotta follow the directions here. It involves getting a Capcom Unity account (you can sign in using Facebook), joining the MML3 group, becoming a Servbot, copying your Servbot number, and pasting it along with a post in the revival petition thread. The links are all there.

If after getting an account it doesn't show you to the devroom page, though, you just go to http://www.capcom-unity.com/devroom and you'll see the Join Group and Become a Servbot buttons.

SO DO IT

This'll get far better results than the 100,000 Strong Facebook page.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 12:31:38 AM »
Doing this as soon as possible I do not trust Capcom, but it is a start.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 12:37:10 AM »
Fuck yeah!!  ;D
(says the guy that doesn't even have a 3DS.)

EDIT: Signed! SERVEBOT #016209
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 12:46:31 AM by Inccubus »
"Stuff and things."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 05:34:14 PM »
I signed up this morning. :)
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 09:18:55 PM »
Servbotted back when 100k strong started

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 11:38:33 PM »
They never disallowed fans to join the devroom.

The Japanese one was taken down, the Western one was never closed and still allowed registration. Which is why 100K strong came up with the "Hey lets get people to join the still open Devroom" idea.

Also,

Servbot #001051 here. I joined the devroom back before the cancellation.

So, Official 100,000 Strong Thread?

Official 100,000 Strong Thread.

You guys curious about this mysterious secret supporter 100K S. has that can apparently "change minds"?

I mean I cant think of who it could be. At least who it could be who could actually change Capcom's minds on the whole deal.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 11:41:59 PM by Flame »
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 12:33:33 AM »
You guys curious about this mysterious secret supporter 100K S. has that can apparently "change minds"?

I mean I cant think of who it could be. At least who it could be who could actually change Capcom's minds on the whole deal.

Since Inafune and CC2 are already supporters.... If it can change mind I'd have to say it's someone who actually is of Capcom authority or of influence.

Add-on: Since X and Zero are gonna be apart of the new 3DS crossover porject, maybe just maybe capcom is done trolling on megaman fans
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 12:37:04 AM by Kamui Zero »

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 12:47:42 AM »
just did it and joined 100,000 strong on facebook.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 09:22:40 AM »
Since Inafune and CC2 are already supporters.... If it can change mind I'd have to say it's someone who actually is of Capcom authority or of influence.

Add-on: Since X and Zero are gonna be apart of the new 3DS crossover porject, maybe just maybe capcom is done trolling on megaman fans

Isnt Banpresto designing the game though? Meaning, "it takes another company for X to get in a game"
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 06:35:02 PM »
Servbotted back when 100k strong started

Same here.

Tags: