Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The first sign rises with the full moon.  (Read 975398 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: The first sign rises with the full moon.
« Reply #1065 on: May 13, 2015, 09:47:18 PM »
+1
Oh my, you're right. I only looked at the numbers and completely missed it was in pounds. Well, now things make more sense.

Thats ok, at first I did the same LOL
But I would be satisfied if it surpasses Yooka-Laylee and Mighty No 9. I'll do my best to donate some money also, even if I don't have a credit card, I will find someone willing to borrow one, so I'll pay the person and it will pay (tribute) to me this international thing 8)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1066 on: May 14, 2015, 01:04:06 AM »
Thats ok, at first I did the same LOL
But I would be satisfied if it surpasses Yooka-Laylee and Mighty No 9. I'll do my best to donate some money also, even if I don't have a credit card, I will find someone willing to borrow one, so I'll pay the person and it will pay (tribute) to me this international thing 8)

I'm gonna put some money in there too, as soon as my pay check arrives :D Not that the game really needs my money anymore, but I really want a physical copy. I would love to see just a snippet of gameplay before I pledge, but I'm guessing there won't be time for that. Maybe an actual sprite from the game? I'll hold on a few more weeks and wait. If nothing shows up before the project is funded, I'll donate on the final day :)

Offline The Puritan

• Vagabond
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1067 on: May 14, 2015, 01:09:28 AM »
I'm curious as to who gets to be on an IGAVENTURE. Jorge is that you?

I wish it was, but I also wouldn't mind it being some eccentric billionaire who happens to be a huge Castlevania fan.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
« Reply #1068 on: May 14, 2015, 01:33:46 AM »
We should have put our wallets together to claim the IGAventure tier, and then send one of us on the trip! Someone worthy of the name Belm...eh.. Dungeonite.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #1069 on: May 14, 2015, 02:00:17 AM »
I'm pledging $60 once I get y pay right, 50% of my checks are mysteriously going away and I might be entitled to a lawsuit if things don't go well

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #1070 on: May 14, 2015, 02:18:27 AM »
*hugs* good luck with the pay issue, friend!

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline CastleToastM

• Toast Fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Waffles are pretty great
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)
« Reply #1071 on: May 14, 2015, 02:27:45 AM »
+3
I've managed to be able to buff my pledge from $60 to $100. That's $40 more dollars IGA wouldn't of previously got. Hope it serves him well.

I also want to see my username in the credits, increased right when I realized the fact, so there's that as well.

Offline Dengo vlad tepes

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #1072 on: May 14, 2015, 02:38:55 AM »
I wish it was, but I also wouldn't mind it being some eccentric billionaire who happens to be a huge Castlevania fan.

I'm a rich middle eastern dude who his family owns an oil company and I STILL see this a bit too expensive. don't forget that you need to pay for your flights, Hotel stay, meals, drivers etc etc... don't worry about taxes in Japan though

this IGAVENTURE gives you 1 opportunity which is meeting IGA and getting most of the kickstarter goodies...not sure if he will take you as his wife with that ring, but if that's the case then that would be pretty neat cheap !

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #1073 on: May 14, 2015, 03:06:18 AM »
Oh sh*t i just remembered that i live in a corrupt country with an epic fail postal and customs taxation system. I guess i can only support this kickstarter in spirit.  :'(
I want those goodies..... Sigh.
I suppose i just have to wait when it is actually released in 2 years time to get it at a game store without the epic stuff.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1074 on: May 14, 2015, 03:51:55 AM »

I suppose i just have to wait when it is actually released in 2 years time to get it at a game store without the epic stuff.

Though it's only gonna be a digital release, so no game store copies. :( Unless it's a stretch goal down the line? But as of now your only chance is to pledge at least $60.

Offline Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1075 on: May 14, 2015, 05:11:48 AM »
I'm not going to lie: that retro level goal is tempting me to bump up my pledge from 300 to 500.  It's the first tier goal I'm excited about/really want other than that local 2 player.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #1076 on: May 14, 2015, 05:12:42 AM »
Oh sh*t i just remembered that i live in a corrupt country with an epic fail postal and customs taxation system. I guess i can only support this kickstarter in spirit.  :'(
I want those goodies..... Sigh.

Since when you live in Brazil too?  j/k
You can still pledge for digital goodies if you want, like I plan to do. Also remember that you can help us to get these achievements using facebook, twitter, youtube or any other option :P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1077 on: May 14, 2015, 09:01:48 AM »
Knowing the publisher is giving them 4.5 million, and that the kickstarter may raise it to over 6 million how good of a budget is that compared to most castlevania games? Especially SOTN. Do we know how much money that game took? I'm really wondering if this will be IGA's biggest budget for a 2D/2.5d styled IGAVANIA game. That plus development time. I imagine they will not be as rushed with this game. I know SOTN took the longest.

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #1078 on: May 14, 2015, 09:11:56 AM »
Do note that occasionally they add tiers after the KS has already started based on fan reaction, although I don't think it would really be negotiable to bring something from the $1500 tier down very low, partially just out of necessity probably, since stuff like getting your own room in the game being cheap would kind of get crazy if they had maybe 300 people with special rooms in the game, and stuff like designing an enemy takes some dev time to program the AI for and model in addition to their existing list of enemies.

I didn't consider that they could add or change tiers.  Maybe I should wait to donate?  I get that they wouldn't be able to change some items (though I hadn't thought about the details you mentioned...good points, and thanks for those.)...but those rings...dang! They look freakin' awesome! I wish those would drop!  Or the signed copy even...that would be pretty sweet too!  How safe is it to wait?  Do they ever end a KS early, or suddenly drop a tier that wasn't initially a limited one? Or should I just get what I can afford while the getting is good?

I guess I'm with a number of others, wishing I had the money to drop $10k with little more than a thought.

Offline Castle34hk

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #1079 on: May 14, 2015, 09:15:15 AM »
Soory if posted but watch this cool video from IGA:

Igavania! A mock-up of Koji Igarashi's Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Ys5adMibI

Tags: