Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The first sign rises with the full moon.  (Read 975394 times)

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Re: The first sign rises with the full moon.
« Reply #1140 on: May 15, 2015, 06:41:48 PM »
This and The Witcher 3 are my most anticipated games!

Classic mode is a fantastic idea. Having the game being 2.5D will help with that.

They gave a reason why the game won't be 2D as well. The game will be huge.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #1141 on: May 15, 2015, 06:44:28 PM »
+2
I'm thinking here and what if this secret boss is like the Forgotten One? But instead of a giant monster, it is IGA that have been prisoned in a dungeon for thousand years by Konami lol

I'm curious but I kind of assume the classic mode will have bottomless pits. While IGA has said he personally doesn't like them, he knows some people are fine with them and the Rondo remake stayed true to the original and had them where Rondo did despite IGA's involvement.

He doesnt like bottomless pits because they don't show what killed you, maybe these pits will show. Like in Rondo of Blood where there is a pit with hands trying to grab you, or spikes.

We put Classicvania on your Igavana, so you can 'vania while you 'vania. :)

I am not from Brazil. Look at my IP. That would tell which country I am from. hehehe.
The city/province location varies from what server my ISP is logging me in, but the country is still the same.

Sorry about this, its seem that not everyone got my joke. :P
Shiroi isn't from Brazil, I've asked "Since when you live in Brazil too?" as a joke (that is why I included a "j/k" after) because she seems to live in a country with similar laws and bad things, like unfair taxes and bad postal service.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 06:57:22 PM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #1142 on: May 15, 2015, 07:04:54 PM »
+2
The best bottomless pits were in Vampire Killer, because there was no way you could well what was an instant-death pit or a pit that lead to the next area.

Are any of my $100+ homies here bad enough dudes to credit themselves under Clan Iron Flail, so we can represent?

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1143 on: May 15, 2015, 07:18:06 PM »
I am not from Brazil. Look at my IP. That would tell which country I am from. hehehe.
The city/province location varies from what server my ISP is logging me in, but the country is still the same.

Aw, okee. Well even if you're not from Brazil we love you anyways :D <3

I wonder if IGA will have Miriam do the Belmont strut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mif5ya4JUy0

That would be cool! :D

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1144 on: May 15, 2015, 07:22:46 PM »
$2,064,152 right now.
Almost reaching $2.522,024 (already converted) from Yooka-Laylee, yippie!
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1145 on: May 15, 2015, 08:30:48 PM »
The best bottomless pits were in Vampire Killer, because there was no way you could well what was an instant-death pit or a pit that lead to the next area.

Are any of my $100+ homies here bad enough dudes to credit themselves under Clan Iron Flail, so we can represent?
Clan Iron Flail reppin' like a boss! Which I also think is nice since the tab icon for the dungeon is an iron flail.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1146 on: May 15, 2015, 10:43:35 PM »
Sorry about this, its seem that not everyone got my joke. :P
Shiroi isn't from Brazil, I've asked "Since when you live in Brazil too?" as a joke (that is why I included a "j/k" after) because she seems to live in a country with similar laws and bad things, like unfair taxes and bad postal service.

I've looked at the World Bank data indicators and Brazil is better off having a upper middle income status.
Lower middle income countries with a long history of colonization like mine are not that favorable. Add to that fact that the rest of the neighboring countries have increased their status in a few years time.... I just hope that my students find a way to improve my country and not go through the route of migrating abroad.

Aw, okee. Well even if you're not from Brazil we love you anyways :D <3

Thank you prunyuu~! ♪♥♫

---------------------------------------------------------------

Onto the Kickstarter page.
I just noticed that whoever backed the $10000 tier, backed off.

Offline LoneChild

• C12H17N2O4P
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Ningun Lugar
    • Awards
« Reply #1147 on: May 16, 2015, 12:53:48 AM »
Thanks from IGA, and some question answering in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTKEUZphbR0

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1148 on: May 16, 2015, 01:48:16 AM »
I've looked at the World Bank data indicators and Brazil is better off having a upper middle income status.
Lower middle income countries with a long history of colonization like mine are not that favorable. Add to that fact that the rest of the neighboring countries have increased their status in a few years time.... I just hope that my students find a way to improve my country and not go through the route of migrating abroad.

I don't understand about this, but maybe this is because the taxes here are absurd for almost any product. But this doesn't change the fact that we two could be in a better place right? (even if I love where I live and the people that I know here) hahahaha

Onto the Kickstarter page.
I just noticed that whoever backed the $10000 tier, backed off.

Maybe they found out that IGA is indeed a vampire and are affraid of him? :o

26,521 servants
$2,074,571

EDIT: I don't think that everyone noticed, but the "Update" section on the KS page is already working (yes, I only noticed it now becuz I thought it would feature a number, like in "comments") and have some videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTKEUZphbR0&feature=youtu.be

https://youtube.com/devicesupport

Jorge, please fix this if possible, everytime that I embed a video, this happens.

And a podcast: http://soundcloud.com/koji-igarashi-2/episode-1-embrace-your-mortality

Also it seems that maybe they plan to insert a hammer as weapon.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 02:55:03 AM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline CastleToastM

• Toast Fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Waffles are pretty great
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)
« Reply #1149 on: May 16, 2015, 03:06:30 AM »
Almost reaching $2.522,024 (already converted) from Yooka-Laylee, yippie!

I only see the US dollars version. I'm curious to how close they are to the DLC stretch goal.

I wonder what that DLC expansion will include.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1150 on: May 16, 2015, 03:59:55 AM »
I only see the US dollars version. I'm curious to how close they are to the DLC stretch goal.

I wonder what that DLC expansion will include.

Yooka-Layle shows £, not $ so I converted from pounds to dollars. Bloodstained shows $ normally because it is already in dollars. DLC? You mean in Yooka-Laylee? If yes Im curious too, maybe extra stages?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #1151 on: May 16, 2015, 04:50:22 AM »
Jorge, please fix this if possible, everytime that I embed a video, this happens

When you embed the video, your web address you're entering has "https://" in it. Remove the "s", and the embed will work just fine.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1152 on: May 16, 2015, 05:37:50 AM »
When you embed the video, your web address you're entering has "https://" in it. Remove the "s", and the embed will work just fine.

I know that lol
Also it is impossible to embed videos if you not remove the "s". This youtube video talking about unsupported device is the result of a correctly embedded video and that is the problem. I didn't remove the "s" on purpose, so people could watch it on youtube, otherwise it would be replaced by this... thing.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #1153 on: May 16, 2015, 06:28:19 AM »
I know that lol
Also it is impossible to embed videos if you not remove the "s". This youtube video talking about unsupported device is the result of a correctly embedded video and that is the problem. I didn't remove the "s" on purpose, so people could watch it on youtube, otherwise it would be replaced by this... thing.

My mistake.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1154 on: May 16, 2015, 06:38:34 AM »
My mistake.

That is okay, you are trying to help me after all, thanks.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags:

anything