Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Pre-Order The Castlevania Action Figures Now!  (Read 24637 times)

Offline Think Tank

• usually posts while intoxicated
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Pre-Order The Castlevania Action Figures Now!
« on: September 11, 2007, 11:56:08 PM »
http://www.amazingtoyz.com/castle.html

$45 for the whole set! Not bad. And check out the Fleaman and Wallmeat!!!

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Pre-Order The Castlevania Action Figures Now!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 12:15:42 AM »
45$ for whole set + 37$ for shipping internationally. Damn them, good job at turning me off from buying those. :(

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 04:04:49 AM »
Indeed But I think Drac's and Alucard's don't look taht good. ah well, its way to expesnive for teh shipping nayway.

LBPHeretic

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 04:28:58 AM »
In Reply To #3

They look OKAY in my opinion. Though Alucard has lost his bishounen looks (which might be a good thing). :-X

My big question is Why doesn't the Succubus have a removable top? Wouldn't that be more like the official game art? ;D

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 04:30:04 AM »
It is removable as far as I know. They just couldn't put the ZOMGHENTAI version on the image I guess. :P

LBPHeretic

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 04:31:55 AM »
In Reply To #5

IT IS? Where's the shopping cart? I'm so there, dude. Haha. :P

Offline Xain

• FIRE! FIRE!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 05:36:52 AM »
hmm...the price is right. only taged on 8 more bucks for shipping. However, i have never heard of this site before and i don't know if can trust it. Has anyone else used/trust this site?

MM Battle Network Sig Project. And on the third day, Dr. Light said, "Let there be Roll."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 07:05:46 AM »
Indeed But I think Drac's and Alucard's don't look taht good.

Indeed. Simon and Succubus look good, but Drac and 'card look eww.

Oh well, ordered anyway. I actually placed a pre-order two weeks ago at CornerStoreComics.com, but it actually led to the Amazing Toyz shopping cart, so I guess I ordered from the same place. :o

I also pre-ordered Dracula X Chronicles at GameStop, and thus I should be getting that little 8-bit Simon toy when I go pick it up in October or whenever it's out.

Here's the proof that Succubus bares her boobies. That is, unless the final product is different. The initial idea was to have her topless, but her boobs are covered for the in-package display.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

LBPHeretic

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 08:41:59 AM »
In Reply To #8

I'll be ordering my copy of DXC soon as well. I want that 8-bit Simon action figure too. ;)

Haha! That's awesome! So she does have a removable top. There's the proof I've been looking for. 8)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 08:45:50 AM »
Indeed. :o I'd be pissed off if the toy based on Succubus' design in SOTN didn't showcase the nipples.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 09:18:33 AM »
I'll just buy them from Play Asia and that's because it's a site that i can trust and also it doesn't have too much difference on price.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Danial

• you now possess Dracula's Wallet
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2007, 09:29:20 AM »
Over at bigbadtoystore.com they are $49.99 for the set.  They are a good site with solid reputation for those who don't want to take a chance on unfamiliar sites.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2007, 10:57:00 AM »
I thought it was reported that Simon will also be included with the leather whip? It doesn't seem like they're advertising it..

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2007, 11:21:59 AM »
Someone tell me why she has an axe...... I mean really... why an axe... >.> its just... weird, and for some reason makes me think of Blood Rayne.

Offline Mr Sven

• Did Blow up Megaton City - Dirty Ghouls!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2007, 11:26:55 AM »
In Reply To #12

I preordered these from BigBadToyStore back in July, and at $49 they're a snatch - thats a measly
Legio XIII

<-------- It's mee!

Tags:

anything