Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The first sign rises with the full moon.  (Read 1047892 times)

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: The first sign rises with the full moon.
« Reply #1995 on: June 12, 2015, 11:56:42 AM »
+1
Well I'll be damned, I guess I will have to eat my hat. I didn't think we'd make 5M but it seems like we're cinched for 5.5! Very impressive.

Now it's all on IGA, though. This Kickstarter isn't the end of the journey...it's just a beginning. An auspicious beginning, but a beginning nonetheless. The road ahead is long, and there's still much that could go wrong.

IGA! Don't get cocky, and keep your guard up! Forge ahead with wisdom and foresight! Make sure all the money you've gained is well-spent, every last cent! You now fight not just for yourself, but for the hopes and dreams of over 60 thousand people. Don't you dare let us down after all this!

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1996 on: June 12, 2015, 12:08:52 PM »
It's almost surreal how quickly we smashed through 5 mil. The pure Miriam outfit looks interesting, though I think I prefer her standard outfit still. But hey, it's got some Absolute Territory going for it and I'm always a fan of that.  ;D

argggh! Dark hair vs blonde my mind can't make a decision also after the kickstarter is done does that mean we can't do anymore fan related stuff like music, drawing ect? That would really suck.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1997 on: June 12, 2015, 12:20:41 PM »
argggh! Dark hair vs blonde my mind can't make a decision also after the kickstarter is done does that mean we can't do anymore fan related stuff like music, drawing ect? That would really suck.

I imagine their tumblr will keep sharing fanart and fan creations like the Deus-Ex tumblr does.

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1998 on: June 12, 2015, 12:27:30 PM »
Boss Revenge mode stretch goal ahead sounds good!  I actually like Miriam's Pure costume.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 12:35:54 PM by TatteredSeraph »
"Blood is Family. Blood is Power. Blood is Everything"

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #1999 on: June 12, 2015, 12:38:22 PM »
+5

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #2000 on: June 12, 2015, 12:39:26 PM »
wow, Iga could have funded the whole basic game through Kickstarter.  of course, we're getting a lot more modes and content since he has two sources of funds to draw from.

Offline Strider Nemesis

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #2001 on: June 12, 2015, 12:40:23 PM »
I don't think we'll make the $5.5 million goal. I mean, we're going to need to start averaging about 50k per hour from now, which is more than double what we averaged yesterday. Seems pretty much impossible to me.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #2002 on: June 12, 2015, 12:50:16 PM »
Maybe things will get hardcore when the final IGA stream begins. We also have like 200k in Paypal donations, so 300k/7 hours remaining = 42k, not quite 50k.

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #2003 on: June 12, 2015, 12:56:22 PM »
Maybe things will get hardcore when the final IGA stream begins. We also have like 200k in Paypal donations, so 300k/7 hours remaining = 42k, not quite 50k.

This would be crazy and at this point anything can happen so we just have to wait and see. I mean heck were already at 5 million do we really need any more?
(click to show/hide)

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #2004 on: June 12, 2015, 12:56:45 PM »
Only an hour ago roughly the total on the kickstartr was going up really quickly.  We might just make it.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2005 on: June 12, 2015, 12:57:41 PM »
This kickstarter has been SICK. I am in shock. I think I'm more pumped for Bloodstained than any Castlevania game ever. How did that happen?

And here I was thinking that we couldn't have nice things anymore. I LOVE this. <3

Offline Strider Nemesis

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #2006 on: June 12, 2015, 12:57:56 PM »
More like $330k/7h. We're not at $5 million on KS yet. Which amounts to something like $47k/h. Not quite your $42k. I really hope we make it, but it seems quite difficult to me.

Edit: Updated the needed amount.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 01:04:49 PM by Strider Nemesis »

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2007 on: June 12, 2015, 01:01:33 PM »
Boss revenge mode, is by far for me one of the best modes!!!! Take that hero......muaahahahahahaha!!!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #2008 on: June 12, 2015, 01:03:51 PM »
Only an hour ago roughly the total on the kickstartr was going up really quickly.  We might just make it.

Let's just see what happens  :P NO time to think about if we make it.

This kickstarter has been SICK. I am in shock. I think I'm more pumped for Bloodstained than any Castlevania game ever. How did that happen?

And here I was thinking that we couldn't have nice things anymore. I LOVE this. <3

Yeah it's been pretty awesome. But the best is yet to come also after being dissapointed by the last two cv games everyone has the right to have their bodies ready.
(click to show/hide)

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #2009 on: June 12, 2015, 01:11:34 PM »
I'm really gutted that I feel too rough to sit up for the final Twitch stream. :(.

Tags: