Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Well I am 21 now  (Read 6022 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 02:02:45 PM »
It should be a duty for everyone to get laid on their 21st birthday. But if not, then at least before you turn 22  ;)

There are personal requirements I have to do before I do this with someone so till I fill these out no go.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2013, 02:42:32 PM »
It should be a duty for everyone to get laid on their 21st birthday. But if not, then at least before you turn 22  ;)

That's all I could think of...  ;D

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2013, 05:57:28 PM »

Didn't happen when I was 21 and I'm 33 now. So yeah this doesn't apply to everyone.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2013, 06:06:46 PM »
+1
By to be 21 again, shame I can't go backwards in age. 21 is almost faded from my memory as I turned 21 about sixteen years ago. :(

Enjoy, because after 25 birthdays seem to come faster, even more so after 30 and 35.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2013, 07:00:15 PM »
Didn't happen when I was 21 and I'm 33 now. So yeah this doesn't apply to everyone.

of course some people choose to be celibate for years, which i will never understand why, but to each his own

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2013, 07:36:04 PM »
21 is pretty sweet! You can drink alcoholic beverages (legally) now! Also, if you're in Arkansas, you're finally old enough to breathe in second hand smoke indoors (the Clean Air Act we have here is incredibly stupid). I'm 22, but I still get a kick out of ordering a beer or a margarita at restaurants. I don't eat out at non-fast food restaurants often though, so it's still sort of a novelty to me.

So yeah, be sure have fun with it!
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2013, 03:06:04 PM »
+3
NOW YOU'RE A MAN

This will be your theme song from now on, neobelmont.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2013, 08:11:53 PM »
NOW YOU'RE A MAN

This will be your theme song from now on, neobelmont.

Thanks y'all and yeah um
(click to show/hide)
will definitely factor for me  :-[  As for the song being good or it being so bad that it becomes good is another story  ;)

but yeah as for drinking I'll would have to be hard pressed to really drink. A sip is nothing but I am not going to get into the habit.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 09:00:18 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2013, 08:31:52 PM »
of course some people choose to be celibate for years, which i will never understand why, but to each his own

Half right. The other half is that I was never really given the chance. Nobody in the schools I ever went to wanted to have anything to do with the loser crowd, and I was one of those guys. Eventually being an outsider became my second nature as it was really the only way to protect myself from the usually bullies. And any emotions that would promote dating or having my first time were put on ice indefinitely.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2013, 08:50:15 PM »

Me for instance I want to be absolutely(mentally and financially) ready in case anything happens because I have the full intention of getting kids in the end I want three either Italian or maybe some Asian persuasion. As for my game it's getting up there maybe no dates yet but I have received some numbers in the past semesters in school I got tired of being abit nervous and said screw it asked and got some sadly one girl I really really liked in philosophy had a boyfriend I was like

Darth Vader NO!

(click to show/hide)

Tags: hmm 

anything