Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Do you ever have problems with your neighbors?  (Read 5434 times)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
Do you ever have problems with your neighbors?
« on: May 11, 2011, 08:36:26 AM »
In Sweden, the Finns can be bothersome. I live near the border, and there is Finnish guy named Ruggär Llämsä (we call him "The Lover" from some reason), and everyday he screams at me if he sees me outside, usually "Ja det är faktist. Ja det har int soppa i ja... det är bök!" He also gets drunk and actually goes through my trash for bananas.  :o
I did steal his water hose, once.
So, how is your relationship with your neighbors, international tensions or otherwise?

Offline darkjak951

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Do you ever have problems with your neighbors?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 08:39:41 AM »
Mostly good except for 2 houses, one straight across from me and one diagonally across from me. In short, both are fucking loud and sometimes trying to get a good night sleep is not easy. We had problems with the house diagonal from us for a good period of time and though we are on somewhat good terms now, they are just annoying when they are just running around and screaming all night. On top of all this, this guy bout my age named Zack who lives in the house straight across from me shot my dog with a paintball gun......
Like giant robots? Join up if your interested:
http://www.amecha.co.uk/forum/index.php
My username on it is Gelboob794

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 09:11:24 AM »
For a Finn, your neighbor certainly has a strange name..

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 09:59:48 AM »
Back in July 09, The neighbor across the street threw himself a huge party (The property is behind a lot of evergreens).  My dad almost called the cops on them.  Also, we live near a bar where snowmobiler's stop, needless to say, they don't like us because my parents objected to the snowmobile trail going through the ditch in front of our house.

Other than that, a church to our left and neighbors across the street we don't talk to nor have any problems with.  8)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 11:07:00 AM »
That sounds like a funny story. Are you making that up?
I don't care much for noise pollution. Maybe that's because I'm young, but I don't understand people who complain about loud music at night. You got a problem? Wear earplugs. or pull the blinds. Sometimes some parties get carried away with the volume, but it's not happening often where I lived.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 11:20:38 AM »
No Freddy, this actually really happened.

Also, some people like to sleep at night, and not all of them are old people.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 11:23:28 AM »
I was asking being the hero. lol  :P
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 11:52:50 AM »
When my family and I first moved house to my current location we encountered our next-door neighbors kids. They've grown up know and are living god-knows-where (thank god), But they certainly made our stay here somewhat questionable. Whenever they ate outside they would occasionally throw their food scraps over the fence thus making our dogs sick. They would also use the side of our house for soccer practice and the occasional egg was tossed on it too. One of the kids had a serious habit of playing his music really loud late in the evenings and though we calmly expressed our concerns to him, he would turn around and act like a real jerkoff. This would promptly lead to us to contact his parents thus disciplining the little s**t. I tell you, teens nowadays are just out of control and have now morals what-so-ever. When I was their age I was a heck of a lot smarter then they ever were or will be. <--does this make me sound like I'm a rambling old man even if I'm only 31?

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2011, 01:12:32 PM »
Besides the neighbors below me slamming doors all the time, not really.

Also, I think my girlfriend and I are the only people on our side of the apartment who don't smoke weed. She hates the smell, but I don't really mind it.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2011, 01:41:58 PM »
You know, this hero, this hero, is, has truly spoiled my childhood. Ouch. And this hero truly sucks. As you might take here, the music is like what the fuck. You know, I-I truly hate this hero. I don't like this hero at all. Someone requested it and asgfgfdhg. I shall neighbor this hero, make a let's neighbor about this hero.

Oh shit. I died.
NENENENENENE

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 03:45:24 PM »
Yeap, my dog runs away every now and then, and they like to complain.

Which I don't mind ... but what I do mind is a bitch somewhere down the street who helps and complains about helping. It's not like I ask her, but she wouldn't shut up and leave me a lone.

Offline Successor The Cruel

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Beware my Power! Green Lantern's Light!
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011, 08:37:00 AM »
My neighbor is the drummer in my band.  Seriously.  His house is crappy, but it actually makes my house look better, because mine is this big pristine looking thing sitting raised up on a bit of a hill with this huge intricately landscaped front yard, and his is this crappy little thing that's next to it a ways.  He's got a really pretty sister who I get along with well and have had some nice encounters with.  He spends too much time with his fat, ugly girlfriend.  Sometimes she gets in the way of practice, which I think is seriously bogus.  I don't understand why he dates her.  It seems like he just took what he could get.  He's currently unemployed and has been for a while and he's a bit depressed about that, so I guess you can get desperate sometimes.  Oh well, she's a nice enough person, I guess.  His mother gives me bags of free oranges from an orange tree sometimes and they're incredibly delicious.  His playing is pretty okay, but he can use some work controlling his dynamics better.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2011, 03:32:10 PM »
I have neighbors who moved across the street from me in the last year, they though blasting loud hip hop music at 4 am was entertaining, that is until the cops showed up at their place twice. Since then they've cooled out on the loud music.

I also once had a neighbor who after splitting with his wife, would come outside with a pellet gun and shout at his long gone wife (he was a drunkard) and wave the gun in the air like a madman. One time too many the cops had to come and eventually evicted him from his home and sent him to the mental ward, the neighbors who took his place thankfully are a young quiet lot.

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2011, 03:30:36 AM »
+1
Kind of reminds me of the crazy lady who lived two floors below me. She'd scream and pound the walls (and sometimes cry) at the top of her lungs inside her place, or in her car in the parking lot. O_o I thought someone was being friggin' murdered the first time, so I called the cops. I think there were, oh...about a dozen more times like that before she finally moved out.

She should've smoked weed like everyone else in the building.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Successor The Cruel

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Beware my Power! Green Lantern's Light!
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2011, 09:51:01 AM »
In Sweden, the Finns can be bothersome. I live near the border, and there is Finnish guy named Ruggär Llämsä (we call him "The Lover" from some reason)

I know that guy. We call him the lover because his middle name is Kullover. So instead of Ruggär Kullover Llämsä, he is Ruggär "The Lover" Llämsä. Also because of his history with women. We used to be good friends, but there came a time when he betrayed me. I needed his help with something and he refused to help me.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 09:56:44 AM by Blue Successor »

Tags: