Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What PSP games would you like to see have HD Editions on Vita?  (Read 2357 times)

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
What PSP games would you like to see have HD Editions on Vita?
« on: December 21, 2012, 10:49:23 PM »
So with the Vita out for a while now, it'd be a really cool thing for companies to make HD Editions of PSP titles, possibly with updated controls to incorporate the right analog stick and possibly the touch screen/pad. So I ask, what PSP games would you like to see HD-ified?

Personally, I'd like:
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
Daxter
Ape Escape: On the Loose
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
Resistance: Retribution
The 3rd Birthday
Gods Eater Burst

Maybe a few others that I can't name off the top of my head.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: What PSP games would you like to see have HD Editions on Vita?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 12:41:25 AM »
I have heard that the vita isn't doing all that well so I'm not sure about it's future. And I'm still waiting on Dragon's Crown to come out for it as they changed their minds about putting it on the PSNetwork.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 03:46:14 PM »
I'd like to see my favourite PSP titles remade on HD.

* Riviera: The Promised Land (which was already a remake from the GBA game)
* Prinny: The Collection (2 titles on 1; excellent and REALLY difficult platforming).

And, of course, Dracula X Chronicles would be awesome!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 04:38:17 PM »
I have heard that the vita isn't doing all that well so I'm not sure about it's future. And I'm still waiting on Dragon's Crown to come out for it as they changed their minds about putting it on the PSNetwork.

Well, that's what everyone said about the PSP but it turned out OK.

As a Vita owner, I think MGS:PO would be nice to have in "HD", along with the previously mentioned Crisis Core, CV:DXC and Prinny titles.

Tags: