Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Those movies with that other corrupted Angela character  (Read 1899 times)

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
Those movies with that other corrupted Angela character
« on: August 19, 2013, 04:02:42 PM »
Well Rec 3 sucked and I don't know wtf they were thinking releasing that after Rec 2's cliffhanger.  But how are you guys looking forward to

?

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, the Rec series is basically Quarantine before it became terrible.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Those movies with that other corrupted Angela character
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 06:26:19 PM »
I will be the first to admit that using an outboard motor for butchering people is quite unorthodox, but probably very effective.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 11:44:32 PM »
So are they going for a horror comedy vibe with this one? That's what Evil Dead 2 and Braindead/Dead Alive did with the chainsaw hand and lawnmower respectively. Moreso with the latter of course. I've never bothered with the REC series since I'm not much of a zombie or found footage fan.

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 11:53:29 PM »
There's a fourth one on the way? SHEEEIT. Probably pounding an auspicious idea to the groung.

Watched REC - kinda liked it. Watched Quarantine - don't remember much about it. Other than it was an Americanized remake in a long string of those things.

They never quit while ahead with these, do they? That's why there's likely a Paranormal Activity 6 being planned. Like reality tv, I'm fascinated by the idea that people still find the genre worth coming back to.

Snort. Maybe I oughta add REC 2 to the list of things to watch. Just for poops and snickers.

Tags: