Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Would you like a Judgement 2?  (Read 14058 times)

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2017, 01:03:09 AM »
I didn't mind the artstyle of Judgement. Some of the outfits were not what I associate with typical CV release, but I like the designs as a standalone title. Mostly because I think Death Note has some of the best and most detailed drawings that Manga has seen. I think it was good as a one-off though.

As for the gameplay, it wasn't terrible, it just wasn't terribly addictive.   
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2017, 06:45:28 AM »
Yes, let's do completely unrecognizable character designs in a game that is literally all about fan service.  Some of the designs were done without even attempting to look like who they were supposed to be. Looking at you Grant and Death, among others.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline SecretWeapon

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2017, 11:19:50 AM »
I had hopes that after 9 years people would be able to talk something about Judgement besides art design.

Death didnt get his robes because of the engine probably.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2017, 11:38:58 AM »
That it's been nine years should tell you how bad of an idea it was, for fans to hold onto it for that long.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline SecretWeapon

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2017, 05:49:01 PM »
It talks more about people being short sighted idiots, like the latest american elections :3

Offline chainsawmidget

• that guy
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2017, 05:56:21 PM »
Had at least "classic" alts been unlockables i believe it would have gotten less crap.
Why should the iconic designs everybody knows and loves be hidden? 

If anything, the new looks should have been unlockables.  Frankly though, if they have to be there, I would have used them as just an alternate costume.   

Press Button A to select your character, you get 80s fantasy/barbarian costumes. 
Press B you get that whole elegant goth Kojima stuff. 
Press C you get funky Death Note looks. 

Everybody's happy. 

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2017, 01:05:43 AM »
It talks more about people being short sighted idiots, like the latest american elections :3

Bad comparison, get a better argument.

"Ten years and fans still are mad the designs are dumb, that means the fans are dumb because focusing on that thing means they cannot possibly have other reasons!" is just about as stupid of an argument as "Succubae are bad and anything with tits is bad and doesn't belong in muh Cassulvanya and YuGiOh characters would be better and """"""""""sexualization"""""""""" ruined the seires for all eternity."

Don't make arguments like that. :P

Judgment's got a lot of things about it I could build an argument around, but the designs are just plain terrible enough that I can center on that. The rest of the game isn't nearly as inherently bad, but there's not much about it that's memorable either. A boring and forgettable game is no better than a bad one, as far as I see things.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 01:14:17 AM by Dracula9 »

Offline suomynona

• Vampire Hunter
  • Bloodstained : Delay of the Night
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2017, 03:06:14 AM »
Bad comparison, get a better argument.

"Ten years and fans still are mad the designs are dumb, that means the fans are dumb because focusing on that thing means they cannot possibly have other reasons!" is just about as stupid of an argument as "Succubae are bad and anything with tits is bad and doesn't belong in muh Cassulvanya and YuGiOh characters would be better and """"""""""sexualization"""""""""" ruined the seires for all eternity."

Don't make arguments like that. :P

Judgment's got a lot of things about it I could build an argument around, but the designs are just plain terrible enough that I can center on that. The rest of the game isn't nearly as inherently bad, but there's not much about it that's memorable either. A boring and forgettable game is no better than a bad one, as far as I see things.

Oh wow. Just dragging someone in? Well, personally Judgement art is shit and its definitely not Obata Takeshi's best. Rather have Symphony Maria, CotM Carmilla and CV3 Sypha. Would be 100 times better. At least bring Kojima Ayami in. Someone ruined Artwork of 'sequel to one of the greatest Metroidvaina' into total shit to get something as Issac.

Also, CV is not Civ or educational tool. Who cares if its not accurate (Elizabetha died during Crusades and very first Crusade was 1098 and LoI is set in 1094)? It's just a game. And yes. I believe that Astarte is so shit that a "Historically inaccurate" giant, intimidating Monsters named after a god, which is from a Card Game manga is better (But Portrait has nothing to do with it, isn't it?). Also, I never said that in that tone. Wanna be sarcastic? Do it well.

(click to show/hide)

Guys, just ignore this topic it and continue with Judgment.

My say is that Judgment is a total failure in Character design, Gameplay, Sound, Graphics and Story (It crippled all character, especially female, even especially Sypha and Maria's characteristics). CV belongs to world of 2D, not 3D. If we want a CV all-stars fighter, just make it 2D.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2017, 03:15:01 AM »
Succubae stems from the Late Latin (300-600 AD) succuba "paramour"; from succub(āre) "to lie beneath" (sub- "under" + cubāre "to lie in bed"), with the "under" segment referring also to the supernatural and demonic in general.

"Succubus" didn't come around until almost 1500 AD.

Succuba/Succubae preceded it by over a thousand years.

Good try, though. It's cute how you still think you can get a leg up on me. The other "typos" were part of the shitpost. Try a bit harder next time, you fucking idiot.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:19:52 AM by Dracula9 »

Offline suomynona

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2017, 06:33:43 AM »
Succubae stems from the Late Latin (300-600 AD) succuba "paramour"; from succub(āre) "to lie beneath" (sub- "under" + cubāre "to lie in bed"), with the "under" segment referring also to the supernatural and demonic in general.

"Succubus" didn't come around until almost 1500 AD.

Succuba/Succubae preceded it by over a thousand years.

Good try, though. It's cute how you still think you can get a leg up on me. The other "typos" were part of the shitpost. Try a bit harder next time, you fucking idiot.

Well, yeah, it's not nice to call someone a fucking idiot, even if you think they are one. It's called manners and even someone as evil as Dracula has them. Also, if we are talking of SotN Succubus, SotN it is set on 1797. Also, the game calls it Succubus even in LoI (1094). Succubus in general would be called succubus/succubae, but this is a pronoun (specific name of a character and only there is only one Succubus in SotN) so we have to call it what the game calls it, so should only be called as Succubus. Also. other typos, I know it is a deliberate one, but as much nitpicking you do to me, I need to nitpick back to you. Even the slightest error. Judging that you are not dealing with the real argument and nitpicking (I need real arguments if I want to rebut), also that your offensive word choices, I will say that you are running out of arguments and your rebuttal is a anime-cute act.

P.S. Guys, ignore this and get back to Judgment.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2017, 06:40:02 AM »
Doubly cute--I don't remember specifying SotN when I mentioned Succubae in general. Pretty sure I just disproved your idiotic "I'm a grammar Nazi, it's succubi" statement. I don't give you "full arguments" anymore because you clearly proved you don't actually care about those in the original argument about sexuality in Castlevania.

Start acting like you're worth that effort and I may just provide it. Otherwise, get used to condensed arguments and being called a fucking idiot--because until you act worthy of a "genuine" argument, that's all you are to me. All your posturing about only being able to rebut to "real" arguments and acting intellectually aloof/superior don't mean a fucking thing to me, since all I have to do is link the OG debate to (dis)prove just how much you really care about "real" arguments and just how "intellectual" you are. Quit bullshitting yourself.

And let's not forget that what you call "manners" and "respect" are something earned and not handed to you on a plate because you feel entitled to it. It's earned. You haven't earned mine. Either do so or quit bitching like a petulant child because I don't just hand you what you want.

How many straws can you fit in your hands, again? Looks like a lot.

And no, you don't get to tell other people to ignore or carry on. That's their decision to make, not yours.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 06:42:03 AM by Dracula9 »

Offline suomynona

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2017, 07:14:47 AM »
Doubly cute--I don't remember specifying SotN when I mentioned Succubae in general. Pretty sure I just disproved your idiotic "I'm a grammar Nazi, it's succubi" statement. I don't give you "full arguments" anymore because you clearly proved you don't actually care about those in the original argument about sexuality in Castlevania.

Start acting like you're worth that effort and I may just provide it. Otherwise, get used to condensed arguments and being called a fucking idiot--because until you act worthy of a "genuine" argument, that's all you are to me. All your posturing about only being able to rebut to "real" arguments and acting intellectually aloof/superior don't mean a fucking thing to me, since all I have to do is link the OG debate to (dis)prove just how much you really care about "real" arguments and just how "intellectual" you are. Quit bullshitting yourself.

And let's not forget that what you call "manners" and "respect" are something earned and not handed to you on a plate because you feel entitled to it. It's earned. You haven't earned mine. Either do so or quit bitching like a petulant child because I don't just hand you what you want.

How many straws can you fit in your hands, again? Looks like a lot.

And no, you don't get to tell other people to ignore or carry on. That's their decision to make, not yours.

Well, even if I tried to make an actual argument, your offensive words and ignorance comes in way. Also, even if I tried to make an rebuttal, you tend to ignore my arguments and just attack the person in front the monitor, just because they do not agree with you. And so on and on, going in cycle just like Dracula VS Belmont. Judging by that, in your opinion, everyone that does not agree with you does not have human intelligence and is not worthy of being a human. Very Nazi-like mindset.

I might have as much intelligence as Dario, but that doesn't means that you can just ignore my argument. unless you can prove that they did something evil, you cannot be rude to them just because you do not agree with them. In your logic, you would say f word to a man on the street just because they didn't earn your "respect". Judging by your word choice, I can tell that you are the rudest Dungeonite I have ever witnessed.

Also, I like to point out that you never let me give a chance to make a well-made argument. Most of my argument was trying to justify myself or "teach" you manners, not on argument itself. So, I will insist that in your point of view, i might be an dumb asshole, so just calm down and give me your argument/rebuttal.

And my point that other people should ignore these was not a forced action, but more like a suggestion. Like a speed mark. So, if it is their decision to make, someone would drive 100km in school zone and car crash would happen eventually. So it is not uselsss.

So yeah let me rephrase that. Other dungeonites, please do not get involved as it is not recommended. Please continue the talk about Judgment 2.

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2017, 07:32:53 AM »
This whole thread has turned into Judgment too..
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2017, 07:50:47 AM »
>lol you're a nazi
(godwin-sama would be ashamed)

>waah you say fuck i don't like the word fuck
(are you five? are you literally five? fuck is a regular part of my vocabulary and i use it and other swears frequently regardless of context, get the fuck outta here with that shit, you're not so special and important that i'm shelling out swears just for you to get pissy about, it's part of how i fucking talk)

>you are literally just the wurst
(excuse you, princess, i am actually a hamburger and not a german sausage)

>waah you just ignore my argument and opinion
(no, as the OG debate will show, i broke down each point and explained why it was wrong, and you couldn't handle that and played the victim, so stop making shit up to try and make me look bad, if i wanted to look bad i wouldn't need any help from you)

>waah you just ignore my argument and opinion 2: electric boogaloo
(i wouldn't be posting if i were ignoring them, do you not know what "ignore" means?)

>waah you just ignore my argument and opinion 3: vendetta starts with v
(most of what you post is crap as far as facts and objectivity are concerned, so if being rebutted on those bits isn't to your taste then get off the internet because that shit's not going away no matter how much you bitch and moan and cry foul)

>waah you never give me a chance to argue properly
(false, i wholeheartedly welcome such a change, but you're always far too busy insulting my integrity and patronizing that i need to learn "manners" and trying to turn the subjective objective that i've rarely ever seen you post a "serious" argument--you get what you give)

>waah i have the right to my opinion and you're king asshole for not "respecting" it
(you have every right to both have your opinion and shout it from the rooftops, but that right does not extend to shielding you from the consequences of expressing that opinion--you're just as bad as the idiots who say some controversial shit to stir the pot and then cite the first amendment as if the right to free speech also protects from any consequences of that speech)

>waah you swear your language is rude you're so mean and bad
(If thou dost wisheth for me to transmogrify mine own linguistic idiosyncracies, then verily I doth bequeath henceforth that I am indeed exorbitantly and wholesomely of capability to undergo and enforce such individualistic alterations under the premise of entertaining thy fancy. Forsooth, however, I must admit that I am afeared that such pantomiming would be arbitrarily forsaken upon thy own deaf ears.

or in other words, i can start posting in iambic pentameter or old latin or elizabethan english or even middle english if you want a more "refined" manner of speech to come from me; but i fail to see the point in that since you don't actually seem to care about anything but what you cherry-pick to further play the victim and villify me, so while i'm fully and readily capable of altering how i speak, i have no intention of doing so just because you don't like the current method--something something you haven't earned my respect or such deliberate courtesy yet something something haven't i already explained this like three fucking times already something something)

>just because you think i'm stupid doesn't mean you can treat me like that
(actually that's exactly what it means--just like i said above, just as you have the right to any opinion and expression of it, so too do i, the only difference is i'm not bitching and moaning that you're being unfair and mean and rude and evil (only that you're dumb and that i think your opinions are dumb), because i accept the consequences of what thoughts i choose to publicly express)

>you think i'm dario
(woah, now, don't go putting words in my mouth. i called you a fucking idiot, i didn't call you a brainded power-hungry jackass with a sense of fashion that would make a denim-on-denim-on-denim-on-denim-on-denim two-bit country singer vomit in disgust)

>waah you just ignore my arguments and attack me directly
(you have yet to put forth a "serious" argument that can actually be backed up with facts (the moment you do so i can assure you you will see a significant change in what i post in tandem), and have instead made it a point to attack my own character and credibility--don't dish it out if you don't have the spine to take it in return)

>if someone disagrees with you you deem them less than human
(lol i don't know where the actual fuck you got this from but it's total horseshit--you're just as human as i am, and that includes all the flaws that being human coalesces--it's not my fault if you can't handle those flaws being picked at, and all i've been doing is defending against your baseless and crass accusations accordingly, so don't go getting any ideas saying i can't handle my own flaws being picked at--bigger and better people than you have picked at me and my opinions in the past, and most of the time i've come to respect them for not kissing my ass)

and just once again for good measure

>you're like a nazi
(last i checked, being told you're an idiot and full of shit is not comparable to mass genocide and ethic purging, so as far as i give a shit you're even more of a shitstain for thinking it's acceptable to utter such a grotesque undermining of what actual nazis actually did and do just to try and throw a barb at somebody on the internet disagreeing with you--you want me to change how i address you? shit like this is a guaranteed way to ensure that will never happen, so choose your words carefully)

also i'm not bothering with proper capitalization and whatnot because the more i listen to you speak the less effort i feel like putting forth in arguing with you, so keep your grammar nazi rhetoric to yourself this time please
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 08:01:20 AM by Dracula9 »

Offline suomynona

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2017, 08:17:55 AM »
>lol you're a nazi
(godwin-sama would be ashamed)

I said Nazi-like mindset (i should have used ideology)

>waah you say fuck i don't like the word fuck
(are you five? are you literally five? fuck is a regular part of my vocabulary and i use it and other swears frequently regardless of context, get the fuck outta here with that shit, you're not so special and important that i'm shelling out swears just for you to get pissy about, it's part of how i fucking talk)

I'm not five. Or else I would've not even have intelligence to go on internet and have a brawl. Also, is disliking a curse means that I am child? We have to think about that. Because it's a opinion. Some might like cursing, other do not.

>you are literally just the wurst
(excuse you, princess, i am actually a hamburger and not a german sausage)

Didn't say that. I've seen worse people in this whole entire world. You might be the rudest, didn't say you're the worst.

>waah you just ignore my argument and opinion
(no, as the OG debate will show, i broke down each point and explained why it was wrong, and you couldn't handle that and played the victim, so stop making shit up to try and make me look bad, if i wanted to look bad i wouldn't need any help from you)

LOL I never played victim it was you who drove me as brainless

>waah you just ignore my argument and opinion 2: electric boogaloo
(i wouldn't be posting if i were ignoring them, do you not know what "ignore" means?)

Yes you did. You tend to ignore my other points and only rebutted what you can rebut.

>waah you just ignore my argument and opinion 3: vendetta starts with v
(most of what you post is crap as far as facts and objectivity are concerned, so if being rebutted on those bits isn't to your taste then get off the internet because that shit's not going away no matter how much you bitch and moan and cry foul)

I said, we just come around and round and its a damn cycle of same-point rebuttal

>waah you never give me a chance to argue properly
(false, i wholeheartedly welcome such a change, but you're always far too busy insulting my integrity and patronizing that i need to learn "manners" and trying to turn the subjective objective that i've rarely ever seen you post a "serious" argument--you get what you give)

Well, if we dig into that PoR and Nazi thread, you was the first to start the mudfight. I was happy to give friendly debate, but you never treated me how others did. Literally everyone in the forum will never use curse at the very first argument.

>waah i have the right to my opinion and you're king asshole for not "respecting" it
(you have every right to both have your opinion and shout it from the rooftops, but that right does not extend to shielding you from the consequences of expressing that opinion--you're just as bad as the idiots who say some controversial shit to stir the pot and then cite the first amendment as if the right to free speech also protects from any consequences of that speech)

Well, that goes same to you. I rebutted according to my thought, but you tend to make me a dumb asshole with Zombie intelligence.

>waah you swear your language is rude you're so mean and bad
(If thou dost wisheth for me to transmogrify mine own linguistic idiosyncracies, then verily I doth bequeath henceforth that I am indeed exorbitantly and wholesomely of capability to undergo and enforce such individualistic alterations under the premise of entertaining thy fancy. Forsooth, however, I must admit that I am afeared that such pantomiming would be arbitrarily forsaken upon thy own deaf ears.

or in other words, i can start posting in iambic pentameter or old latin or elizabethan english or even middle english if you want a more "refined" manner of speech to come from me; but i fail to see the point in that since you don't actually seem to care about anything but what you cherry-pick to further play the victim and villify me, so while i'm fully and readily capable of altering how i speak, i have no intention of doing so just because you don't like the current method--something something you haven't earned my respect or such deliberate courtesy yet something something haven't i already explained this like three fucking times already something something)

You know, modern English is not full of curses. You can speak with manners even without going to past. Or should I believe that you learned English playing GTA.

>just because you think i'm stupid doesn't mean you can treat me like that
(actually that's exactly what it means--just like i said above, just as you have the right to any opinion and expression of it, so too do i, the only difference is i'm not bitching and moaning that you're being unfair and mean and rude and evil (only that you're dumb and that i think your opinions are dumb), because i accept the consequences of what thoughts i choose to publicly express)

Yes. Even with less intelligence, you should treat them as equal human beings. If you don't want to as you think you are superior, tough luck. The society doesn't allow that.

>you think i'm dario
(woah, now, don't go putting words in my mouth. i called you a fucking idiot, i didn't call you a brainded power-hungry jackass)

Well, one of Dario's characteristic is being dumb. I can't find any other dumb person in any other CV game. Also, f I'm Dario, you would be Graham.

>waah you just ignore my arguments and attack me directly
(you have yet to put forth a "serious" argument that can actually be backed up with facts (the moment you do so i can assure you you will see a significant change in what i post in tandem), and have instead made it a point to attack my own character and credibility--don't dish it out if you don't have the spine to take it in return)

Yes you did. Better off smashing the argument first. Here's one rule from "kid's TV show game". You cannot 'direct attack' opponent if there is monster existing on opponent's monster zone.

>if someone disagrees with you you deem them less than human
(lol i don't know where the actual fuck you got this from but it's total horseshit--you're just as human as i am, and that includes all the flaws that being human coalesces--it's not my fault if you can't handle those flaws being picked at, and all i've been doing is defending against your baseless and crass accusations accordingly, so don't go getting any ideas saying i can't handle my own flaws being picked at--bigger and better people than you have picked at me and my opinions in the past, and most of the time i've come to respect them for not kissing my ass)

and just once again for good measure

That's how I believe to be. You could point out the flaws, but you tend to tell me that I'm stupid because of the flaws. Thus my errors can't be changed and so do yours.

>you're like a nazi
(i've got a lot of jew in my family tree, you insolent fuck, hold your fucking tongue and do not dare to compare me to that filth just because you can't handle being called out on your bullshit--last i checked, being told you're an idiot and full of shit is not comparable to mass genocide and ethic purging, so as far as i give a shit you're even more of a shitstain for thinking it's acceptable to utter such a grotesque undermining of what actual nazis actually did and do just to try and throw a barb at somebody on the internet disagreeing with you--you want me to change how i address you? shit like this is a guaranteed way to ensure that will never happen, so choose your words carefully)

also i'm not bothering with proper capitalization and whatnot because the more i listen to you speak the less effort i feel like putting forth in arguing with you, so keep your grammar nazi rhetoric to yourself this time please

Well, first of all, do I know that you have Jew in your family? No. Also, I said you're Nazi-like according to fascist thought of themselve's ideaological superiority above other people, not directly pointing Nazis.

So, yes. My thought of you, not only it didn't change, it just worsen. I feel sorry for the wasted time.

Also, do you think anyone else cares about our little mudfight? And stop putting waahs in front of everything. That is very irritating, also very insulting to me.

Tags:

anything