Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Help Needed!  (Read 6534 times)

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2017-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2017-12-Holiday Sprite Award First Place 2016-04-Story Contest - 1st place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Gold 2015-05- Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2017, 03:53:45 PM »
Very interesting. The only 'problem' I see here is that the colors are a bit off, and maybe some of the sizing. That can be fixed easily. Of course, we'd need a whole spritesheet; all I really see is individual sprites.

Yeah i stop uploading that since someone start to use my works without credit me so that but here check this:
http://drameloch.deviantart.com/gallery/47653722/Castlevania-Characters
a lot are olders (that victor for example i make one much better, not in he quality of SotN but its better)

Offline FinnishFlame

• The Last Spriter of CvBla
  • Oikeutettu Satunnaisuuden
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2017, 01:02:39 PM »
Yeah i stop uploading that since someone start to use my works without credit me so that but here check this:
http://drameloch.deviantart.com/gallery/47653722/Castlevania-Characters
a lot are olders (that victor for example i make one much better, not in he quality of SotN but its better)

From what I see, your sprites also seem to be too 'quick' - there should be more frames. Of course, perhaps Lukmemdes and I can help with that. If serio has already approved the characters, feel free to post on the CvBla forums. I've created a new thread just for that.

Just making sure, you do have an account there, right? I don't want to think I'm talking to someone, only to find out that it isn't them. lol
"Always Alert."

Tags:

anything