Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Lords of shadow 2 is on it's way  (Read 84029 times)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #210 on: May 19, 2012, 07:25:33 PM »
Cox is really a wolf in a human suit. That's why we never see his back, it's because there's a zipper there.

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Lords of shadow 2 is on it's way
« Reply #211 on: May 19, 2012, 08:57:00 PM »
This might be stretching a bit but anyone think it might be a symphony night type re-imagination? Wolf...maybe it's a picture of the wolf/bat/mist.. Maybe it's Mercury Steam's take on Symphony of the night. Playing as a half vampire, or just playing as a vampire. I seriously hope so because while I love the belmont clan there is something special about playing as a vampire...

Offline C Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2014-12-Quarterly 3D Contest 1st Place Award The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Lords of shadow 2 is on it's way
« Reply #212 on: May 19, 2012, 09:01:33 PM »
+1
What colour are Gabriel's eyes again? if it is Castlevania related it could be Gabriel or a new character in wolf form probably not a werewolf since they looked considerably different in LOS if I recall correctly.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 09:05:08 PM by C Belmont »

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #213 on: May 19, 2012, 09:15:18 PM »
+1
This might be stretching a bit but anyone think it might be a symphony night type re-imagination? Wolf...maybe it's a picture of the wolf/bat/mist.. Maybe it's Mercury Steam's take on Symphony of the night. Playing as a half vampire, or just playing as a vampire. I seriously hope so because while I love the belmont clan there is something special about playing as a vampire...

Though i wasnt thinking SotN exactly, That picture of Alucard with the wolf bat and mist crossed my mind. Maybe Gabriel now has all the powers of the Lords. Clearly he can't die, like Zobek, and he is a vampire now, like Carmilla, so it's possible he could have a wolf form like Cornell.
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #214 on: May 19, 2012, 10:28:16 PM »
Since no one bothered to post the pic:

Probably Gabriel.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 10:48:55 PM by OSM »

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #215 on: May 20, 2012, 01:41:00 AM »
Interesting. As Gabriel became a vampire, he got powers like Dracula's (well, he's Dracula) or Alucard's. Like the Wolf and Mist form.

If I recall correctly, he used his mist form to attack Zobek in the epilogue. So having a Wolf form wouldn't be surprising.

Nice pic BTW.

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: May 20, 2012, 02:30:24 AM »
+1
Neato! Wonder who we'll play as? (Please have a whip whoever you are)

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: May 20, 2012, 02:32:05 AM »
+1
shit, double post

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #218 on: May 20, 2012, 04:19:42 AM »
And what if it is a wolf that is WITH Gabriel on the art? I mean, there's some kind of red tissu/clothes, so mabe Gabe is standing on the left of the pic.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: May 20, 2012, 05:52:51 AM »
+1
I want to say it's either Dracula's wolf form or a random wolf creature standing behing him (I think the red cloth is the end of his cape.)

Oh man, I think I might have solved the mystery. The full pic is fully Drac'ed out Gabriel with the cape and all standing next to a werewolf outside his Castle. :o

it's probably not it but I hope im close.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 06:10:25 AM by Kingshango »

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #220 on: May 20, 2012, 06:30:10 AM »
Oh man, I think I might have solved the mystery. The full pic is fully Drac'ed out Gabriel with the cape and all standing next to a werewolf outside his Castle. :o
I don't think werewolves have paws for hands.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #221 on: May 20, 2012, 06:47:16 AM »
+1
Perhaps it's better to just have the option to like a post? Then you don't have this situation where certain people are tanking disrepect. Though personally I only give disrespect when I think somebody is acting dumb not because of their opinion.

+1 for Nagu-chan~!

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: May 20, 2012, 06:54:14 AM »
I don't think werewolves have paws for hands.

Your right it does look like a wolf more than a werewolf. But my guess still stand, the full pic is Gabriel fully Drac'ed out standing next to a wolf outside his Castle.

Offline flyingchai

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #223 on: May 20, 2012, 07:07:59 AM »
+1
I'm with everyone else that thinks it's a random wolf standing alongside Dracula. The bright red cloak he's wearing I'd bet is the same faded one that draped Dracula's lap at the end of LoS!!
(Not to mention the same one in the concept art.) Wasn't Castlevania 1 the only one that had Dracula wearing all red?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 07:10:35 AM by flyingchai »
http://flyingchai.deviantart.com - My art here is usually CV inspired
http://www.twitter.com/flyingchai01 - Tweeting more and more lately

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: May 20, 2012, 07:50:24 AM »
+1
LOOKS LIKE A WARG TO ME

anything