Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Introducing myself here...  (Read 7660 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2012, 12:55:36 PM »
Hello there and welcome.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Lone Wolf

Re: Introducing myself here...
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2013, 06:41:57 PM »
Thanks to all of you, guys! You're just cool! I'm sure this is a cool place, and you're all cool people, btw.
Hope we can all get new stuffs here. It would be cool to see new Castlevania stuffs up ahead. ;D
Btw, all the best to affort, for all of you, guys. I'm glad for all this welcoming. Thanks, it was really nice! ^__^

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2013, 10:16:39 AM »
Like the image for the Belmont clan there Lone Wolf but...why is Sonia the only one with the leather whip? Is she not good enough for the traditional-looking vampirekiller like the rest? Is it because she's a woman?? Say it ain't so  :'( :'( :'(  Personally I'd draw her with a mean-looking Vampirekiller  8)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Lone Wolf

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2013, 08:40:38 PM »
Like the image for the Belmont clan there Lone Wolf but...why is Sonia the only one with the leather whip? Is she not good enough for the traditional-looking vampirekiller like the rest? Is it because she's a woman?? Say it ain't so  :'( :'( :'(  Personally I'd draw her with a mean-looking Vampirekiller  8)

I personally wouldn't mind this image. I got this on my sig because i find awesome how they gathered the whole Belmont clan in a single pic. The idea of uniting all hunters was just amazing! :)
Besides, the image wasn't made by me either, but i thought it would be good to use this here, so... I guess there's no reason to worry about. ^^
Sorry if it bothers you btw, but i wouldn't be so worried about such a thing. I bet the one who made this pic wasn't thinking at Sonia as the "worse vampire killer ever"; and i still like this image, just the way it is. :)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2013, 10:59:05 PM »
Well don't worry yourself over it. It is an interesting image though not all of the Belmonts are in it. And the only reason I brought up Sonia is that she is the only one in the image with just a leather whip so I'm guessing whomever did this image isn't a champion of Sonia.
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2013, 01:29:08 AM »
Oh Hello!
I thought i replayed here before.

Welcome to the Dungeon!
ε=ε=(*b´∀`)b♪WELCOME♪d(´∀`d*)=з=з

It is amazing that you chose to enter the dungeon as soon as you saw it, unlike me who was just a lurker for so many years until I decided to join this year. /face palm

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2013, 04:23:48 AM »
Look again, Leon's whip is made of leather too, only the color changes.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2013, 09:57:05 AM »
Look again, Leon's whip is made of leather too, only the color changes.

LOL! Sorry Lelygax but you need to look at that picture again only this time zoom in on it. Leon's whip is a ball 'n chain like the others.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2013, 10:09:44 AM »
Hahahaha you are right, but so that artwork is wrong since he never used a upgraded whip xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2013, 10:16:25 AM »
Eh, while that artwork is awesome, it's missing Soleiyu, Reinhardt, John, Quincey, Jonathan, Desmond, Victor, and Gabriel.
The whip issue is the least of its problems.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2013, 10:21:31 AM »
Maybe only people with Belmont in the name are invited, but if so Soleiyu, Desmond and his sisters, Victor "Cancelled" Belmont and Gabriel "Im not a" Belmont are still missing xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2013, 10:50:07 AM »
NO EXCUSES! LMAOooOooooo
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2013, 12:01:46 PM »
HEEEEEEEY what about Kokoro??
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2013, 12:54:02 PM »
She is in there already, crouched behind Leon /ninjatroll
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Lone Wolf

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2013, 08:10:48 PM »
LOL, just LOL for all of you. XD

Well don't worry yourself over it. It is an interesting image though not all of the Belmonts are in it. And the only reason I brought up Sonia is that she is the only one in the image with just a leather whip so I'm guessing whomever did this image isn't a champion of Sonia.

Whoa, you got worried about Sonia first, dude! Scroll up! :p
Just kidding, i understand what you said, btw. So don't worry about it. ;)

Oh Hello!
I thought i replayed here before.

Welcome to the Dungeon!
ε=ε=(*b´∀`)b♪WELCOME♪d(´∀`d*)=з=з

It is amazing that you chose to enter the dungeon as soon as you saw it, unlike me who was just a lurker for so many years until I decided to join this year. /face palm

Well, now you did. :3
Hey, i'm a lurker too! I don't come here very often, only when i can. I got school now, so i don't think i will be able to it, btw.
Btw, thanks for the welcoming, miss. It was very nice of you! ^__^

Hahahaha you are right, but so that artwork is wrong since he never used a upgraded whip xD

No, dude, he bound Sara's soul into the Whip of Alchemy to upgrade it into the Vampire Killer in Castlevania LoI. It's shown on the finals. :)
But LOL! xD

Eh, while that artwork is awesome, it's missing Soleiyu, Reinhardt, John, Quincey, Jonathan, Desmond, Victor, and Gabriel.
The whip issue is the least of its problems.

Who knows better than you guys? :D
I think we got into a new topic, btw. xD

You guys are so funny, and the talk here is so random... Cool! *0*
Thank you, really, thank you very much!! ;D

Tags:

anything