Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: To commemorate the return of a CastleVania III animation project...  (Read 3464 times)

Offline Eric Roman

• Arima Red
  • Vampire Hunter
  • THE RISE that Eric Roman has sent
    • EricTJRoman.com
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
...I imagined how a Slogra & Gaibon cameo could work for a story they're not part of.   ;D

[DUNGEON EXCLOOSIVE FOR NOW SINCE I GOTTA SPLIT FOR JOB ASAP.  Tumblr later, ror.  DCTP one day.]

[EDIT @ 6:24PM EST; turns out I went all that way to find out a day-off request went through under my nose.  Kinda bites, but W00T!  Catching up on some stuff now!  Now posted to Tumblr too, ror!

« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 03:27:33 PM by Eric Roman »

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: To commemorate the return of a CastleVania III animation project...
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 03:17:23 PM »
Eric Roman! Good to see you again :D *hugs*

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Eric Roman

• Arima Red
  • Vampire Hunter
  • THE RISE that Eric Roman has sent
    • EricTJRoman.com
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 03:22:56 PM »
Sup.  ;)  Just in for a minute.  Catch me on teh PlayStations; I occasionally warm it up to launch my man face-first into car bumpers and hillsides in GTAV...  I'm never going to accomplish anything in that game because it's too much fun to screw around. 
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 03:41:17 PM by Eric Roman »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 05:19:01 PM »
Hey, you're back!  :)

Death certainly is straight to the point on what he wants in that image. As for Slogra and Gaibon they'll just have to wait until Super Castlevania IV roles around  ;D
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Kirihara Akira

• I am right here...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 12:35:54 AM »
I was so excited and frustrated at the same time when I got the news. I was excited because...Well, who don't get excited for a news like this? This is the moment we all dreaming for! CV III! In anime! I mean, really? I can die if I can see this come out alive! ;D

Frustrated, well, it's because I have a full CV III script written and ready! And I have no way to contact them! I always dreamed to get my hand on any CV animation, movie, comic...ANYTHING! And now it is happening withot me! This is just...killing me. Really. :'(

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 09:08:36 AM »
Well let's not Count our chickens before they hatch yet. Even when a project is well underway the ground could still fall out from underneath its feet.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: slogra gaibon 

anything