Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Alucard knows Hector and Isaac? Your headcanon scenarios.  (Read 5065 times)

Offline sadae

• Hunter in Training
  • Loved by the night.
    • The Original Castlevania fans
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Alucard knows Hector and Isaac? Your headcanon scenarios.
« on: March 30, 2016, 09:11:06 PM »
My first post, people.  8)

Considering that Trevor and co. fought Dracula in the same battle in which Hector fled the castle, I suppose it's safe to say that Alucard knows Isaac and Hector. As far as I recall, the CD Drama says Alucard moved to the castle around time Lisa was killed (where he was joined by Lyudmil, his servant). Also, I don't think we officially know how long passed between Lisa's death and 1456, but Isaac and Hector were most likely recruited after Lisa died. And yeah, the CoD manga wiki article says Hector fled before the battle instead of in the middle of it, but still, pretty much the same idea.

So... headcanons about these three gentlemen.

Mine? Alucard, who was trained by his father in the dark arts, learned devil forgery skills. He might even have trained Isaac (who was not bananas at the time) and later on, Hector. I think he might have been closer to Hector than Isaac. They both had alchemist dads (who pretty much failed at parenting) and both were in the castle because they didn't fit elsewhere. Now. Isaac, I think, joined Dracula because he also wanted revenge against humanity (after all, Julia says she fled to the mountains because of witch hunts). Maybe Isaac's parents were burnt as witches? Maybe they WERE witches, after all, Julia is one, and Isaac has powers too. I suppose Mr. Laforeze tried to befriend Alucard because he identified himself with the young master, who lost his mother and home to witch hunts. But, since Alucard didn't seek revenge, and only stayed in the castle because he was young and confused, they didn't really get along after all. Finally, I think Hector might have been the final push Alucard needed to abandon his father's army. When Hector fled, Alucard realized he couldn't help his father anymore. He had already killed his only friend (CD drama says he didn't know Lyudmil had become a vampire) and Hector did what he had wanted to do since the start, thus, following his steps, he joined forces with Trevor and co.

Aaaand... yes. I wanna read your headcanons, folks.
--I'm interested in this.

Offline The Puritan

• Vagabond
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Alucard knows Hector and Isaac? Your headcanon scenarios.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 09:35:46 PM »
Edit: For real this time.

Interesting. I always thought Dracula was the one to directly train Hector and Isaac but I hadn't considered Alucard could have had a hand in it. If not, he could be the aloof "Lord's son" who nevertheless forged some kind of bond with Hector.

As far as I recall, the CD Drama says Alucard moved to the castle around time Lisa was killed (where he was joined by Lyudmil, his servant). Also, I don't think we officially know how long passed between Lisa's death and 1456, but Isaac and Hector were most likely recruited after Lisa died.

I'm not sure about this one given plottwist's comment below, but if the 1475 date is correct and the two DFs indeed went to the Castle after Lisa's death, then that'd only give them a year's worth of training under Drac. Way too small to reach their supposedly Death-like power levels.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 10:06:52 PM by The Puritan »

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 09:45:21 PM »
Two things to consider:

-Lisa died between 1470 and 1476. On Sypha's Judgment Story Mode, it is said that as soon as Dracula appeared, she was dispatched for her mission. It also says that "just months [before Sypha's mission], a young woman was burned at the stake under suspicions of witchcraft" nodding at Lisa. We don't know how long Sypha stood there petrified, but considering she was dispatched as soon as Dracula appeared, "just months ago" Lisa died, an Dracula wouldn't wait years to start his war, I think it may be safe to say Lisa died during, at least, 1475.

-In the Curse of Darkness manga it is said that Hector went to Dracula's castle during his childhood, and two years after Isaac. So I think Dracula trained Devil Forgemasters before Lisa's death.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 10:01:45 PM by theplottwist »
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline Aceearly1993

• Nothing absolute
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 09:58:05 PM »
Even the low-quality replica of Alucard's armor (Alucart Mail) also had an appearance in Curse of Darkness, but nope for a real one
It's possible that Hector could have met Alucard long before and thought the model of Alucard's armor (somewhat) useful, then Hector could make replica of that armor for his own use (though not work at all  :P)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 10:04:10 PM by Aceearly1993 »
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 10:00:47 PM »
Even the low-quality replica of Alucard's armor (Alucart Mail) also had an appearance in Curse of Darkness, but nope for a real one

My head canon: The armor appearing in SotN was made by Hector centuries ago.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 01:38:58 PM »
+1
Isaac is his former roommate. Hector owes him 5 bux.

Offline sadae

• Hunter in Training
  • Loved by the night.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2016, 04:33:15 PM »
Two things to consider:

-Lisa died between 1470 and 1476. On Sypha's Judgment Story Mode, it is said that as soon as Dracula appeared, she was dispatched for her mission. It also says that "just months [before Sypha's mission], a young woman was burned at the stake under suspicions of witchcraft" nodding at Lisa. We don't know how long Sypha stood there petrified, but considering she was dispatched as soon as Dracula appeared, "just months ago" Lisa died, an Dracula wouldn't wait years to start his war, I think it may be safe to say Lisa died during, at least, 1475.

-In the Curse of Darkness manga it is said that Hector went to Dracula's castle during his childhood, and two years after Isaac. So I think Dracula trained Devil Forgemasters before Lisa's death.

You are so damn right. I had completely forgotten about Judgement. I just keep forgetting that game XD Indeed, it is very likely Dracula trained his forgemasters while Lisa was still alive.

Offline sadae

• Hunter in Training
  • Loved by the night.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 04:34:27 PM »
Isaac is his former roommate. Hector owes him 5 bux.

While drunk, the three of them almost burned down the entire castle.

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2016, 09:42:08 PM »
I personally always thought Alucard had some knowledge of Hector and Isaac. Alucard WAS, at one time, aligned with his father before he defected(much like Hector).

I also personally think that Shanoa is a distant descendant of Hector and Julia.

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2016, 02:40:37 AM »

This is interesting and news to me as I haven't made it my business to read the manga thus far.
If Hector went there as a child one would presume he was orphaned.

Does anyone know if it's explained as to when Rosaly was killed?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2016, 03:25:15 PM »
This is interesting and news to me as I haven't made it my business to read the manga thus far.
If Hector went there as a child one would presume he was orphaned.

Does anyone know if it's explained as to when Rosaly was killed?

"When" I don't know, but it appears to be very shortly before Curse of Darkness. She was selling apples when Isaac spread the rumor that her apples were poisoned.

Offline sadae

• Hunter in Training
  • Loved by the night.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2016, 07:55:12 PM »
I also personally think that Shanoa is a distant descendant of Hector and Julia.

This is a beautiful headcanon! That would certainly explain a lot.

Tags: