Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Alucard's Adventure  (Read 4761 times)

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: June 08, 2016, 07:45:40 AM »
i was just playing kid Dracula last night and a thought came to me.

I started thinking that a remake of this game without the "kid" part would be so awesome.

A stage by stage Alucard adventure where he works with Death.

I just think it would be cool.
The worst monsters are human.

Offline MooMilk

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure (GB)
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 03:40:36 PM »
I would call it Adult Alucard, not Alucard's Adventure.

Offline mgfcortez

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 03:58:04 PM »
yeah it would i had the same story in my curse blood game i was planing but was too much for me to do i wanted kid Alucard the game would start at the end of Castlevania 3 where they was fighting drac then Alucard would go to sleep and start dreaming him and his mom would come to visit his daddy Dracula at the castle Darc would be trying to do good you would go to be train by Olxlocks (how ever its spelled the vampire that is a rip off of Dracula)then while your mom and Dracula are in the keep Derus Belmont (the Belmont with the cross on his chest) and the town ppl would storm the castle and you being train death would show up and tell your teacher to keep you save well your not having it so you beat himj and make your way to the keep only to see Dracula has been killed and from the window them taking your mom away you turn into a wolf and bust out the window and a whole stage of you chasing the town ppl in your wolf form you taring threw the stage coats killing these ppl who took your mom and killed your father at the end of town Derus Belmont gets off the last stage coat and fights you you kill him and make your way to the buring of your mom and the whole line of SOTN happens so after your mom says not to kill human's you don't kill anymore you just go back to the castle with nothing left death tell you in a few years Dracula can come back to life so you go to sleep until then your woken up by death to find the whole castle has turn on Dracula and plan to keep him dead you only have a little time to change everything and beat Glathmofth who is running the un dead now so a castle like the 1st stage of kid dracula is your play ground and a lot more that happens after you beat Glathmofth (can't spell it too lazy to look it up sotn lighting guy) filling in the blanks before sotn and after even the point of the 1999 war and sealing dracula away only to find out Dracula was a pawn of deaths all along and death is the devil and needed Dracula because he needed a human with free will to bring evil into the world skipped a lot but the main sorry line lol sorry for my spelling on names

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 05:03:20 PM »
i was just playing kid Dracula last night and a thought came to me.

I started thinking that a remake of this game without the "kid" part would be so awesome.

A stage by stage Alucard adventure where he works with Death.

I just think it would be cool.

Basically the idea I had for my first fan project. A remake of Kid Dracula on Castlevania terms. I even have a map I made for it to this day, with a bunch of other things like a document containing reimagined enemies based on Kid Dracula's and items. Though it was metroidvania based, and not level-progression based.
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 01:54:26 AM »
#adultcard ......... (Waits for Kool Aid guy's approval)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 03:19:03 AM »
Basically the idea I had for my first fan project. A remake of Kid Dracula on Castlevania terms. I even have a map I made for it to this day, with a bunch of other things like a document containing reimagined enemies based on Kid Dracula's and items. Though it was metroidvania based, and not level-progression based.

Sounds awesome man. Did you post your idea on here?

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 08:12:40 AM »
Sounds awesome man. Did you post your idea on here?

I don't think I did, but I posted it over the Facebook Castlevania group long ago. Here's the map I was talking about. The marked things on it are all noted down on a text file. But the intention behind many things on it I don't remember anymore.

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2016, 02:06:19 PM »
I don't think I did, but I posted it over the Facebook Castlevania group long ago. Here's the map I was talking about. The marked things on it are all noted down on a text file. But the intention behind many things on it I don't remember anymore.

Very nice map layout!
Looks like you had this very well planned out.

I'm not on Facebook so this is the first I'm hearing of it. What else did you have planned out for this?

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 06:23:11 PM »
Very nice map layout!
Looks like you had this very well planned out.

I'm not on Facebook so this is the first I'm hearing of it. What else did you have planned out for this?

Basically everything on the plot and game design fields. But:

1. Back then I was not as experienced, nor designed games professionally, so the game design is sloppy.
2. I didn't have access to the nuances on the Castlevania plot, thus inconsistencies abound.
3. I had no graphics, no programmer, no music, nothing. One man with just a bunch of text files.

Thus, it stopped. Looking at it today it doesn't look TOO bad, but would need a lot of time to fix and develop. Since I already have a new project with a team focusing on it, this one had to die. I might try it again after Umbra, though.

Tags:

anything