Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: PSP SOTN: Maria's Top Percentage?  (Read 2510 times)

Offline Think Tank

• usually posts while intoxicated
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« on: July 14, 2020, 06:57:55 PM »
Hi friends. I'm finally playing DXChronicles on PSP. I want to complete as much of both castles as possible with Maria (and without cheats or glitches).

However, without certain items and abilities that Alucard gets I'm wondering if certain areas are unaccessible to Maria? Like the long rooms of spikes where you need the Spikebreaker Armor as Alucard. Or gates where you need the power of mist. Or two doorways in the large clock room.

I have googled this but haven't found sufficient answers. Any experts here know if this is true? Also, what the highest percentage Maria can get is? I heard 194.6, but am not sure.

Thanks! Miss your faces.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 09:28:29 PM by Think Tank »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 09:40:36 AM »
S'up Think Tank :)

Maria isn't the only playable character with this problem. There are also segments of the castle where Richter can't go either (at least not without a whole lot of difficulty).
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline redrum

• Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 10:46:44 PM »
Personally, I've got 191.0%, because I haven't been able to navigate that damned spike trap room without a substantial amount of aggravation.  It was a small nightmare just getting Richter through there.

If anyone would know, it would be PaleDim.  Though I don't see anything about the PSP version on the World Beyond Walls website...

Offline Think Tank

• usually posts while intoxicated
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2020, 11:06:48 PM »
Cool, thanks redrum.

Tags:

anything