Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Best F@$#% Burgers  (Read 17329 times)

Offline A vicar in a tutu

• As natural as rain, he dances again.
  • Master Hunter
  • Get your vile soul dry-cleaned
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2008, 10:44:32 PM »
In Reply To #1
Those BK Stackers are pretty damn good.
There was once a time in which I ate 2 of those in the same meal.
Though they were double, they weren't BATHED in cheese like the one in your picture.

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2008, 11:04:10 PM »
In Reply To #7

What the hell? Where did you get that picture? In Arizona the Ultimate Cheeseburgers look nothing like that. I'm pretty sure Jack in the Box doen't use sesame seed buns for anything, and there is only 2 beef patties on it.

Yeah some of them around here still do that and some of them have now gone to 3 smaller patties and sesame bun it's weird, guess it's just something new they're trying. Got the pic from Junk Food News.net.

In Reply To #1
Those BK Stackers are pretty damn good.
There was once a time in which I ate 2 of those in the same meal.
Though they were double, they weren't BATHED in cheese like the one in your picture.

I ono all the bk stackers I've ever had drench them in cheese like the pic or close to it.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 11:06:00 PM by The Last Belmont »
_______________________________________ ______________

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 09:01:23 AM »
White Castle!!
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 10:22:52 AM »
In Reply To #7

What the hell? Where did you get that picture? In Arizona the Ultimate Cheeseburgers look nothing like that. I'm pretty sure Jack in the Box doen't use sesame seed buns for anything, and there is only 2 beef patties on it. Also, the BACON Ultimate Cheeseburger is a little more fucking ultimate + substitute the bun for sourdough bread = bomb.

You read my fuckin mind this is EXACTLY what I order without fail 100% of the time when I goto Jack in the Crack. Love the place but the best burger Ive ever had is from Red Robin: The Royal burger from there is godlike.

Offline Ralph

• Professional Lurker
  • Master Hunter
  • Hai.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Ralphy's Nonsense
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 10:29:07 AM »
I have this family-owned joint across the river called Ross' Cafe, and it has some of the best fucking burgers I've ever had, I tend to eat there at least 2-3 times a month. Their buttery bread is fantastic, as well.

Oh and by the way, White Castle sucks hardcore, I can't take more than two bites without wanting to vomit my liver.

Steak and Shake is pretty good, but it doesn't compare to Ross'.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 10:30:57 AM by Ralph »
A wild Ralph appears.
Wild Ralph uses Teleport.

Offline Insanitist

• Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 12:32:27 PM »
I moved to New Hampshire from California, all I've done is bitch to people that they don't have Jack in the Box... I usually get a "What..?" in response.

There is NOTHING I would refuse to eat on their menu.

Ultimate Cheeseburger all the way.

Offline Azmodan

• Vampire Hunter
  • Captain Obvious :(
    • Awards
Re: Best F@$#% Burgers
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2008, 12:44:45 PM »
Oh and by the way, White Castle sucks hardcore, I can't take more than two bites without wanting to vomit my liver.

They're too hardcore? >_>

---------------------------------------
The Chapel of Resonance- OST's, reviews, translations, and the latest Fan Games- any and everything Castlevania!

mgfcortez

Re: Best F@$#% Burgers
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2008, 06:05:01 PM »
well we don't have a Steak and Shake but ate there before so i know its good.
as for Jack in the Box never got to try it.
but we have two family-owned joint that make the biggest and tastiest burgers you could ever get ;D
fat burgers and beadey burgers (my spelling of that is wrong i'm sure) 
anyway there meat is as big as most ppls burgers even with only one patty you'll have a hard time biting down on it :o
i got one with two patty's once and had to eat the top first.lol
tried to smash it down but it was just too big,plus its a little messing if you smash it down too much.lol

and theys another place a gas stop that makes a $10 burger its so damn big it as round as a pizza.
they have to cut it in 4 pieces and they put chilly and all kinds of other things if you want them
cost a little but a damn good burger ;D

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2008, 09:29:14 PM »
You know, I've tried em' all. Fuddruckers, Foster's, A & W's, Whitecastles, In n' Out, Vegas Burger (damn good, IMO), Golden West, Maui Grill (closest to Kahuna Burgers as we'll ever get), Slider's, Grubsteak, London beef burgers, Australian Mystery Macs (wow!), Argentine monster stackers (still have yet to finish one), Italian burger subs, even some choice confections from south of the border (McDonald's ain't got nothing on Saguallo sausage burgers from Tingambato, baby).

And still I say to you, the best all-time burgers I will ever know of are at Dairy Queen. No question.
- And I've had the Luthor. Mm'kay?

...May I just add though, BK stackers are indeed the bomb. I get those anytime I'm on the go and they never fail to hit the spot. ^_^

"When it comes right down to it, extinguishing a living soul is as easy as blowing out a candle."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2008, 10:28:32 PM »
You know, I've tried em' all. Fuddruckers, Foster's, A & W's, Whitecastles, In n' Out, Vegas Burger (damn good, IMO), Golden West, Maui Grill (closest to Kahuna Burgers as we'll ever get), Slider's, Grubsteak, London beef burgers, Australian Mystery Macs (wow!), Argentine monster stackers (still have yet to finish one), Italian burger subs, even some choice confections from south of the border (McDonald's ain't got nothing on Saguallo sausage burgers from Tingambato, baby).

And still I say to you, the best all-time burgers I will ever know of are at Dairy Queen. No question.
- And I've had the Luthor. Mm'kay?

...May I just add though, BK stackers are indeed the bomb. I get those anytime I'm on the go and they never fail to hit the spot. ^_^

There used to be a Fuddruckers in Northwest milwaukee, got turned into a olive gardan. >:(

There's an A&W just south of racine, ditto for white castle.

Dairy queen burgers taste like they just zapped them in the microwave. >:( >:(

Disgusting.  :(

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2008, 03:24:24 AM »
There's a Fuddrucker's just around the corner from me. They're not too bad.

I just wished they'd take a cue from Idiocracy and change the name to Buttfuckers.  ;D
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2008, 08:51:17 PM »
Man, you're lucky.  >:(

Only culviers has decent burgers where I live.

Wayne's drive-in in Cedarburg is the only good place for hamburgers in the county I live in. (North of Milwaukee county).

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2008, 01:11:47 PM »

I love DQs flamethrower burger that thing fuckin rules.

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2008, 04:23:29 PM »
In Reply To #28

.... *breaks down and cries*

That's it. Road trip to Capitola this weekend for DQ burgers and fries! I'll call it "Mo' Does The Queen." Only in select theaters next summer! Starring Kristanna Loken n' Lou Diamond Phillips.

"When it comes right down to it, extinguishing a living soul is as easy as blowing out a candle."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2008, 05:27:04 PM »
I've had the Fuddruckers "The Works" burger.
Thing was like a Cake.

Also, anyone has a FatBurger near them?  'cuz I love those.  They're smaller than a whopper but I can eat two.  They also have that ludicrously large burger that if you can eat it in one sitting with two friends, it's free.

LUDICROUS!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: