Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: How tall are you?  (Read 12590 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« on: October 11, 2010, 07:52:30 PM »
Be honest.

I'm 5'9" but I bet I could beat thernz up.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 07:55:36 PM »
I'm 5'7" and underweight and malnourished so probably.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 08:06:47 PM »
Uh... THIS IS A WEIRD THREAD SUBJECT.

I'm just under 6'1. Or was. Haven't measured in years. Maybe I've grown.

THAT'S MY PENIS, BY THE WAY. I'm really thirty feet tall.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 09:33:35 PM »
I'm just under 6'1. Or was. Haven't measured in years. Maybe I've grown.

THAT'S MY PENIS, BY THE WAY. I'm really thirty feet tall.

Maybe that's why you're known as Abnormal Freak :o  All kidding aside, I'm around 5'8 or 5'9. I haven't measured myself recently either.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 08:12:59 AM »
I'm 5'11.  ;D
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 09:22:53 AM »
5'7", medium build, somewhat athletic.
I wish I were taller, though... but I'm alright.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Soldjermon

• a hippie.. sort of
  • Hunter in Training
  • bleh.. ;P
    • Personal Tumblr page
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 10:09:34 AM »
man, I feel like a shrimp compared to you all, since I'm only 5'2". >3> I'm also on the chubby build as well. XP stupid genetics of my mother's side of the family being obese.. x-x oh well.

- Soldjermon
Where I've been lately

CASTLEVANIA RULEZ!!! XD

Offline OmegaDL50

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: How tall are you?
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 01:28:23 PM »
5'8 myself.

I am somewhat overweight but I've been cutting back on junk so I've been losing some of it.

Offline Harrycombs

• Monster fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 02:20:02 PM »
5'7"

Napoleon was that tall btw.

Edit- Since people are talking about weight, I'm actually quite skinny, about 140 pounds or so.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 02:30:02 PM by Harrycombs »
The dream reveals the reality, which conception lags behind. That is the horror of life - the terror of art.

Franz Kafka

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2010, 02:21:10 PM »
lolz. Since we're on the whole build thing, I'm pretty average. I've got these little bologna tits that could be turned into some pretty mean pecs if I were ever to work out. But despite having these things, I've always been pretty skinny.

'Cept for the past two years, lol. Toward the end of summer of '08 I started drinking root beer like a madman. Walmart had these really inexpensive 12-packs that tasted pretty good and were like $2.38 or something. Nice little price, so I bought packs frequently and drank like two or three a day, ha. Then like two or three months later I went on a quest to try as many different root beers as I could get my hands on (avoiding any alcoholic ones)—a quest I'm still on, though I've scaled things back quite a bit and mostly stick to brews made with cane or beet sugar, since I'm convinced high-fructose corn syrup turns you into a fatty way quicker, heh. Plus it tastes crummy.

But yeah... After like half a year of my root beer binging, I gained 30 pounds. >.> Right when I noticed the severe weight gain, I cut back on my soda intake, ha. I haven't gained any more since, but my root beer gut hasn't gone away either. I could exercise, but, y'know... Me am lazy-ass.

I think I weigh like 215–220. Supposedly for my height I ought to be around 175 pounds, but...I haven't been that weight since I was a wiry little scrawny teenager. So those charts can eat my ass.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 02:24:02 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2010, 02:51:46 PM »
5'7 and slim, seems to be the average height for most here.

Soldjermon, I see lots of girls 5'2 and shorter, nothing wrong with being that height.

Offline OmegaDL50

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 02:54:41 PM »
I never even knew that Alcoholic Root Beer existed. As far as I can remember it has always been just another Soda.

But stuff like the high sodium contents and carbohydrates and that fructose corn syrups are the main reason I've stopped drinking soda all together. I haven't drank any sort of soda willingly going on 8 months now.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2010, 03:58:56 PM »
I never even knew that Alcoholic Root Beer existed. As far as I can remember it has always been just another Soda.

I've come across only one brand, but I know of plenty of brews which also have alcoholic content. And a lot of the "ritzier" root beers are actually brewed by companies which are primarily beer brewers, heh.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Alutwon

• Grand Cross
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2010, 07:28:24 PM »
My god....so a soda became a beer but it was already called root beer so wouldn't kinda warrant a name change to "root soda"?

5'9" 222lbs I need to work out

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2010, 07:40:19 PM »
I think root beer began as a drink with a small amount of alcohol, actually.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags:

anything