Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Them girly creatures  (Read 12643 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2012, 06:37:25 PM »
Nye is a gigantic talking nutsac, so screw that guy. :p
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2012, 07:24:44 PM »
LOL :P
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2012, 07:55:58 PM »
Next time she gets on your nerves, just look at her dead on and say,

"Look, can't we just be fuck buddies and get this over with before you say anything else to push me completely away from you? You're the most beautiful girl I've met and I want to do unholy things to you. I think you're a devout enough person that you can take it without becoming sinfully corrupted."

If she leaves you, you weren't meant to be.

Bitch doesn't respect you, period. She wants to twist you and corrupt you and turn you into her own fleshy doll. Don't let the whole religious/Christian/whatever thing fool you. It ain't about religion or righteousness, it's about her desire to control men around her. She probably has daddy issues. Maybe her mom was a total bitch to her dad and she now looks down on men that way. So just fuck the bitch, tell her the Devil made you do it, then go find a girl who doesn't want to cut off your hands and feet, gouge out your eyes, remove your tongue, and feed you vomit out of a doggy bowl.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2012, 08:20:20 PM »
That's certainly one way to deal with it. :p

I do have a confession to make: I'm a total assman and I've never seen a finer patoot, so the thought of not being able to cradle that someday makes me pretty sad. ;_;
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2012, 01:29:11 AM »
Well, after some discussion, we decided to forget about the whole thing and just be friends. A lot of what was said here (in one way or another) confirmed a lot of things I was already thinking but kinda didn't wanna believe, and it just made sense to seek out some other girl. Or hey, no--single life's pretty cool so I'll stick to that until I run into a swell gal.

There's actually another girl I found mildly more interesting than the one I was after, but I don't know her that well and it's hard getting to know her when she's off in Taiwan teaching English to kiddies. But the one chance I get to see her during summers is a lot of fun, so I definitely wanna get to know her better. She's also really pretty and has a knack for wearing the cutest, classiest outfits and jewelry. She's also an animoo nerd and seems to be more open to "adult"-ish content than this other gal.

She also shares my frustration that today's Christians seem to think that a Christian's art should be Jesus-focused and nothing more. "What if I wanna draw something cool for the sake of it??? Why do they always suggest it's gotta be a project for Sunday school? AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!" She's even expressed that there's a "necessity" of sorts for violence, profanity, and sex in certain stories, to which the gal I was after of course disagreed and they had a discussion.

So yeah, she seems like a damn cool gal and someone who'd be kinder to me. We'll see if anything happens...
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2012, 05:53:51 AM »
Sounds like a keeper except for the whole seeing her only in the summer thing.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2012, 09:42:43 AM »
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. And yes this new woman sounds waaaay more open-minded then the other. Go get 'er.  8)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2012, 08:48:45 PM »
I'm with Jorge and Uzo...this other girl sounds a lot better than the uptight one. :o

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2012, 08:20:43 PM »
Late to the party, as usual.

Anyway, seems like you worked things out for yourself. I agree that girl 1 seemed too different & inflexible on her views to be willing to compromise, which is a cornerstone of this wacky relationship business. Also, it may have been done out of love/protection/scared shitless over their daughter's possibly vegetable making brain trauma, but it sounds like she's never going to completely out from under their wings-speaking from personal experience, this is a deal breaker, I SHIT YOU NOT. (Long story & I know everyone is different, personal experiences vary, et. c., but your situation sounds way similar that of me & my ex-ended messy, we no longer speak).

In summary, keep girl 1 at arm's length, girl 2 sounds promising. Explore it, you kooky kid.

Groove is in the heart.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2012, 09:54:28 PM »
Also, it may have been done out of love/protection/scared shitless over their daughter's possibly vegetable making brain trauma, but it sounds like she's never going to completely out from under their wings-speaking from personal experience, this is a deal breaker, I SHIT YOU NOT.

That's one thing that's been on my mind A LOT. I fear that she'll never fully leave her parents' overruling care. If she and I were to marry, I get the feeling that I'd never be allowed to be head of the house; instead I'd have her mother and maybe father as co-pilots, and the thought of that pisses me off to no end. When I do anything in a marriage, especially when it concerns raising kids, I want all the decisions to be between my wife and myself; I don't want others telling us how things should be done, and I feared that a lot in this girl.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2012, 10:09:50 PM »
That's one thing that's been on my mind A LOT. I fear that she'll never fully leave her parents' overruling care. If she and I were to marry, I get the feeling that I'd never be allowed to be head of the house; instead I'd have her mother and maybe father as co-pilots, and the thought of that pisses me off to no end. When I do anything in a marriage, especially when it concerns raising kids, I want all the decisions to be between my wife and myself; I don't want others telling us how things should be done, and I feared that a lot in this girl.

You just described my past relationship...and why it's a past one. I could go on for days about this, but I'll just say you have made the right call, guy. Stick with it...for the love of God, stick with it.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2012, 02:33:03 AM »
Nye is a gigantic talking nutsac, so screw that guy. :p

I'd just like to interject that I couldn't disagree more, Nye is the man!

Anyways sounds like you got this all sorted out. Which is good.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2013, 05:24:27 PM »
Reviving this old thread to give a bit of an update to anyone who had been following before.

So we had made that decision not to date but remain friends instead. Sounded like a good idea at the time, and ultimately was the most sound decision, but it didn't prevent my heart from being crushed. After a couple weeks, it really hit me, and I experienced the most miserable four months of my life. I was in such a slump, and feelings of just wanting to die drowned me every day. It may seem silly, but I had wanted to spend my life with this girl. I was deeply in love; it wasn't just a very strong crush.

Eventually around May, I realized I needed to get out of what I was in. Started seeing friends more, putting myself out in the open, making changes to my life, doing things I'd never done before—anything just to stop being miserable. I couldn't enjoy any of the things I liked anymore.

Periodically I'd try to see her. She's kept herself busy, and in my opinion has kept herself from me, though she says otherwise. There just wasn't any communication or friendship. I think more than anything, her mom has kept her away from me. Perhaps for the best—best for me, I mean.

A friend of mine also told me that he and her had been discussing dating since April. I thought that was such crap that he went and did this while he knew I was still lovelorn and miserable. It was also such bullshit that she told me we couldn't ever talk about things and have proper closure (since the way we kind of ended it was far from ideal), and she simply said, "I need to be content in my singleness"; but here she's been talking to someone else about the possibility of dating. Nice one, presumably lying to me and not being straightforward.

I find out today via Facebook (fuckfuckFUCK) that she's dating my childhood friend, the one who was going for her. I won't go so far as to say he's no longer my friend, but I can, in the meantime, give a hearty "fuck you"—not to his face because I'm a pussy and I also don't want to regret anything I may say, but for the time being, he's a cocksucker and an asshole.

Ultimately I wish the two of 'em well, and he's the guy I thought would be better for her anyway, but I'm pretty miffed at how I've been disregarded in all this. There's obviously a lot I haven't said and don't wanna go into, because frankly I've tried my best just to forget all the details and move on, but I feel like a lot of things have been done behind my back and that there hasn't really been honesty in some of their responses to me.

My friend is kind of a bitch, though... Not once has he ever been the one to initiate hanging out, save for birthday parties when we were real young. I got super pissed at him about this (internally) but then a few days later he calls me up and asks to hang out. "Hot damn! Wouldn't ya know!" Sure enough, however, he mainly wanted to get together to tell me he's been talking with this girl for quite a while. So I can still say he's never once initiated getting together in our teen and adult lives. Because of that and because of him going for the girl when he did, I really don't want to see or talk to him right now. I don't want to be mean or harsh and tell him he's a dick, but I kinda just want to avoid the two of them—especially now that they're dating.

And that's another thing that peeves me off. When I talked with her a little bit last month, I had actually wanted to give it one last push. I thought, "Fuck this guy, I was here first," and I'll admit I was selfish, but at the same time I figured it had been this many months (this was early August) and I was still thinking about her a lot, that I needed to at least have some kind of closure—tell her what she meant to me (because I don't think I really conveyed that very well), see if there's a possibility for anything to happen, and if nothing else at least get things out there so I don't have to think about it anymore. It didn't work out; originally she was going to allow me an opportunity to talk with her privately and she thought that was a good idea, but it's obvious her whore-cunt of a mother told her not to—since she controls her life, after all—and because of that I never had a chance. So the girl, she gets in her last words, I tell her that's a bit unfair since I've never been allowed to say any words, and we decide just to drop it for good.

Regardless, it still acted as closure. I saw firsthand just how disgusting and manipulative her mother is and decided there's no chance I'd ever want that hellbeast as a mother-in-law, so it's enabled me to move on although still with a bit of sting. I've been happier these past few weeks, at least.

The gal, she tells me once her schedule has freed up, the three of us should go do something. I smile and say, "We'll see," and we haven't spoken since, nor have my buddy and I talked the past few weeks. I kind of just...need my space from the two of them right now. And I certainly wouldn't want to ever hang out again just the three of us. That's how it had been for years, but it can never be that way again, even though she can't seem to understand why. I'll give it some time, and if they want me along, I'll bring a friend—or heck, maybe even a girlfriend (if I find one; at the moment I just don't even care about dating). But there's no way we'll ever again be a trio, even if the two of them weren't dating: I just can't allow my heart to be in that kind of circumstance again, because it resembles a time when I was really thinking about her a lot.

To her, the possibility of dating me was an interesting idea, and one which she seriously considered for about five months. It's obvious that it was just her pondering, "Well, he's a good friend, maybe it'd work"; while to me, I had my eye on her for a number of years, and it was more than just that.

Anyway, this is just basically a "stream-of-thought" type post, just a little bit of venting to get this shit out of my brain. I realize there's a lot of missing information and it may not make a lot of sense, but it's more to vent than a psychiatric visit, heh. Some of my friends have heard enough and I'm tired of dragging myself down by making a big deal out of it, so I just wanted to spew this out somewhat anonymously. I'm actually kind of happy for them after I've let it sink in a bit. They're a better pair, even if I'm doubting that he can deal with her idiosyncrasies as well as I could have. He doesn't really know about them for one thing, since they haven't actually gotten close as friends until recently. Well, he can have the fun of dealing with her weird hang-ups due to her brain injury, and he can deal with her mentally ill mother. It's none of my concern anymore.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2013, 05:47:36 PM »
+1
Jeez sorry man. I had a friend snake me once like that long ago. She wasn't the one for me but I didn't know that at the time. It sucks and my friendship with my friend has never been the same.
The worst monsters are human.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2013, 05:57:15 PM »
To be honest, if I had my eye on a girl and a friend of mine did, too, I might be a jerk and move in if the opportunity was there. I won't begrudge him simply for that, because men fighting over a woman has been going on since the dawn of time.

It still sucks to be "the loser." Though last night on my way home from delivery, before I knew the two of them are now dating, I thought about how fortunate I was to not be dating her, and what a sap I'd been for even considering the idea as much as I had. I was really unfair to myself to try to please her; I decreased my own value so that I could have a chance with someone who, frankly, isn't fit for me.

Well, I'm tired of devaluing myself.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags:

anything